• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede mine glitch

SnowCold

Smash Apprentice
Hey fellow DDD mains! You know that one character, the one that we have a really good match up against, the one that hates us above all other characters? yeah i'm talking about snake. well, i was messing around with CPUs and i discovered a cool little trick. at least, i think i discovered it. most likely it's already known, but i thought i'd point it out to people that don't know about it. if snake plants a mine (not c4, mine) and you inhale it at the right distance, the explosion will continue until you stop inhaling. it's pretty funny looking. I don't know what uses it has, i guess if the snake places it near the edge it can be used as an edgeguard, but other than that the snake will probably just move around it and punish. it's a fun way to pop mines after you've taken a stock though. don't be too close though, since you'll get hit which is not good.

| Big D |

Smash Master
Hey fellow DDD mains! You know that one character, the one that we have a really good match up against, the one that hates us above all other characters? yeah i'm talking about snake.
DK?

yeah i'm talking about snake.
Frick

Anyways it has been known for a while, but thanks for sharing and welcome to the forums.

Top Bottom