• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dedede In SE

Banned via Administration
if he has anime voice i will main him no matter how bad he is.

LET GIT THAT THAR KIRB AH

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Really, unless the Ancient Minister is really good at bargaining (ie. brainwashing/possession), I can't see Dedede siding with the Subspace Army. He's greedy and self-centered, sure, but as Dreamland's ruler (legitimacy of the title notwithstanding), he has to look out for his people.

AM: Yeah, we'll give you 50 billion yen if you cooperate with us.
DDD: Deal! What's the catch?
AM: We're going to chop up Dreamland into little pieces and send them into an extradimensional void.
DDD: ...can I change my vote?
AM: No. You will cooperate with us. *possesses*
DDD: Aw crap, not again.

is how it would probably go down.
I doubt that he'd be rescued by Kirby or Meta Knight, but they'd have to join forces sometime, just like Bowser and Mario or Ganon and Link.

blubomber17

Smash Apprentice
I think Dedede will end up being on the good side, somehow mysteriously paired with Ike of all people.

Diddy&Dixie4evr

Smash Apprentice
I think the minister will cotrol him as it is always the case of dedede, being controlled, and would join his side once knocked out of his senses

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Dedede IS an important "bad guy" in most Kirby games, but he ISN'T evil. Like everyone's said, he's misunderstood, and all the REALLY bad stuff he's done was when he was possessed by Dark Matter or something. Even though he'll cause them a bit of misery if it means he can get what he wants, he does seem to care at least a little about his people, or perhaps more accurately his kingdom. Way I see it, he's not gonna let anybody mess with his subjects unless it's him!! I predict he'll start out on Subspace's side, either bribed or possessed, but eventually see their true intent or be freed and join the good guys, as he almost always does. Who knows, we could all be wrong!! He's one of the characters who's role in SE I most want to find out. Anyways, here's to King 3D, a good monarch who's heart is usually in the right place, even if he doesnt always go about it the right way! ;) ;)

Shadowball Enthusiast

Smash Cadet
kirby and peach flee to dream land, when the arrive waddledees raise the alarm and you must fight your way through to dedede's throneroom when you get there kirby tries to talk to dedede about what the trouble is, dedede apears to be contimplating this with his head in the shadows he leans forward his eyes are glowing purple, he gets up and rasies his hammer, laughing is heard gannondorf walks out off the shadows standing at the ready, you must fight them both

iron blade

Smash Ace
kirby and peach flee to dream land, when the arrive waddledees raise the alarm and you must fight your way through to dedede's throneroom when you get there kirby tries to talk to dedede about what the trouble is, dedede apears to be contimplating this with his head in the shadows he leans forward his eyes are glowing purple, he gets up and rasies his hammer, laughing is heard gannondorf walks out off the shadows standing at the ready, you must fight them both
cool idea, 2nd player/the computer better carry their own weight!

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
I like the idea of him being kicked off his throne by one of the SE villains, and then joining Kirby's side to get his throne back and save the people of Dreamland from being blasted into Subspace.

It's pretty much fits Dedede's character.

Top Bottom