• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Decisive Games NewD3 Mafia (GAME OVER!)

fontisian

Smash Champion
Gorf how do you feel about forcing a late Font wagon
It's kind of amazing that you gave Eido **** for not having good reasons for his reads while you have absolutely no reasons for anything you do.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Because I don't really see Somi as scum. So why would I push them
Then why didn't you push someone else? It's not like you were locked in on Maven as scum, so when you saw that he might be pr why force it? Why not go elsewhere? You just whined a bit about how he might be pr and did nothing to actually help. Performative.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Are you trying to hunt scum here or simply discredit me with statements? Reads as the latter.

I thought he could well be a pr and said as much, but he was my only decent scumread before that - so i stuck with it - and even posted my misgivings.

If you can't follow this train of thought Font you're either dishonest or much more confident on your ability than you should be

fontisian

Smash Champion
Are you trying to hunt scum here or simply discredit me with statements? Reads as the latter.

I thought he could well be a pr and said as much, but he was my only decent scumread before that - so i stuck with it - and even posted my misgivings.

If you can't follow this train of thought Font you're either dishonest or much more confident on your ability than you should be
You said all your reads were really soft and you were unsure, yeah? Sticking with your vote then doesn't feel like something an unsure person would do.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Look man, if you're going to try to make a point, maybe don't cut off half the context of the question?

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT v1.9

Somitomi (3): Wam, Gorf, Swiss
Swiss (2): Fontisian, Somitomi
Eido (1): Bessie
Fontisian (1): Laserguy

Not Voting (3): Sabrar, Maven, Eido

With 10 alive it takes 6 votes to eliminate!

Deadline is in approximately 6 hours

fontisian

Smash Champion
You said all your reads were really soft and you were unsure, yeah? Sticking with your vote then doesn't feel like something an unsure person would do.
You preferred me to NoLynch?

Dishonest again Font
Is it a reference to the above?

Because uh, obviously not? I'm asking why you didn't vote literally anywhere else. Like on Somi. Where you are currently voting. Or on me, if you were thinking my read on you is fake. Taking the pressure of Maven obviously doesn't mean no yeeting?

fontisian

Smash Champion
You prod at me for keeping my vote on maven when I had no other strong scum reads

and try tomake it look like that’s not what an ‘unsure’ person would do? Poor reasoning
Ok, but your scumread on Maven wasn't sure, right? That's my point. So, when you see a pr claim from him, why not vote a weak townread or a nullread or something?

Idk man, I feel like this is a really clear point and you're just throwing random words?

Swiss

Smash Lord
Ok, but your scumread on Maven wasn't sure, right? That's my point. So, when you see a pr claim from him, why not vote a weak townread or a nullread or something?

Idk man, I feel like this is a really clear point and you're just throwing random words?
Go back and tell me at that point who was another decent scum read of mine.

fontisian

Smash Champion
I didn’t want to lunch Somi or you at that point

I still think Somi isn’t a great lunch but whatever out they go
Yes, I understand this. I am literally just asking why it took Maven claiming to get you to move over, when you also saw the soft and were worried enough about Maven being pr to talk about it in the thread.

fontisian

Smash Champion
Go back and tell me at that point who was another decent scum read of mine.
Ok, I am not saying you had any other scumreads. I am saying you said your scumread on Maven wasn't strong.

Seriously, dude, at this point I just want to kill you so you stop wasting my time.

Swiss

Smash Lord
Yes, I understand this. I am literally just asking why it took Maven claiming to get you to move over, when you also saw the soft and were worried enough about Maven being pr to talk about it in the thread.
BECAUSE

I had no other decent scum read and just hopes I was wrong on the pr

I was wrong on that

how is this so hardto grasp

fontisian

Smash Champion
In the same game where I stopped ordering people because I wasn’t sure if the order?
You literally picked somi to vote when you thought about it a bit, stop ****ing with me, holy ****. I literally just want to know why you could haven't made that decision like 20 minutes earlier, pre Maven claim.

Maven89

Smash Master

Seriously?

Y'all are like level 0 players, yikes.
No that post was 100% me seeing if I was about to be quick lynched and needed to claim. I was hoping to not claim, or at least hold off until closer to the end of the day, but multiple people were calling for me to claim or be lynched so I went ahead and did it.

I haven’t read up since I posted about moving home, essentially my early “Eido is scum” was based off poor play on my part, his early posts seemed ridiculous and wasteful and my gut immediately read it as scum posting just to post. Realizing Eido really was confused by Gorfs comment, and rereading it from that perspective, his posts were perfectly fine. He came off towny both for his attempt to question Gorf, him digging his heels down, and a general gut feeling while reading.

Bessie was just because he jumped into attacking Eido late, was harsher on him then most of the people attacking him, but also didn’t vote. All of those pinged me as scummy tactics to help force a lynch along without tying themselves to the consequences. It is honestly pretty minor though and not nearly enough to peg a person, just another gut feeling.

this post would be much better with quotes

fontisian

Smash Champion
No that post was 100% me seeing if I was about to be quick lynched and needed to claim. I was hoping to not claim, or at least hold off until closer to the end of the day, but multiple people were calling for me to claim or be lynched so I went ahead and did it.

I haven’t read up since I posted about moving home, essentially my early “Eido is scum” was based off poor play on my part, his early posts seemed ridiculous and wasteful and my gut immediately read it as scum posting just to post. Realizing Eido really was confused by Gorfs comment, and rereading it from that perspective, his posts were perfectly fine. He came off towny both for his attempt to question Gorf, him digging his heels down, and a general gut feeling while reading.

Bessie was just because he jumped into attacking Eido late, was harsher on him then most of the people attacking him, but also didn’t vote. All of those pinged me as scummy tactics to help force a lynch along without tying themselves to the consequences. It is honestly pretty minor though and not nearly enough to peg a person, just another gut feeling.

this post would be much better with quotes
Honestly, if you had made this post instead of claiming you wouldn't have had to claim.

Eido

Smash Journeyman
Yo it's 1.30am here. I need to sleep. Will try and check in before the deadline too.

Is anyone up for a switch to Bessie?

Vote: Bessie

I will switch to Somi if that doesn't take off. Again, down with one of Bessie / Wam / Somi right now.

Top Bottom