• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deathreaver and Dr. Twist's wallpaper and avatar shop

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
Ok I know this is different and probably kind of weird BUT!! WE'LL DO IT ANYWAY!! ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS!!! give rep as payment! Here are the rules:
pic: (1 pic only!)
2 colors for background:

Wallpaper requests:always say:
pic: (you can have 2 pictures and the logo that goes with ur pictures, for example: u give 2 halo pictures, give me the halo logo)
background: (plz give me a picture for the background: for example: sunset)

I make the wallpapers Dr.Twist makes the avatars so DO NOT PUT A MAKER!! Have Fun guys!!!!! (and gals)

My Work:
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/3233/wallpapercopyws6.jpg http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/8671/wallpaper1copykv0.jpg http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/4036/wallpaper2copywv8.jpg

P.S. Even though the second one has 4 pictures and a logo im srry but u cannot give that much! thanks! :)

Dr. Twists Work:

P.P.S. The wallpapers are linked becuz if they are resized then put as background then they will blur!!! so whenever I get requests they will be linked!!!
and plz do not take our work if u want something just ask!! :)

OK START......... NOW!!!!!

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
Oh, gawd plz dont spam this thread!! it is a shop ask for something or dont post plz! (that was @ omega)
E123Omega we did this becuz it different from all the like 10 sig shops and people would probably want a wallpaper off photoshop or an avatar just like marthmaster just asked!

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Number one: Marthmaster92 does Avatars as well as Userbars and Sigs.
Number two: I do Backgrounds, as well as Sigs and Userbars.
Number three: Why make another thread when you already have a thread like this and all you have to do is change the title of your other thread?
Number four: You are spamming by making another tread.

Just use Dr.Twist's thread which is the shop and change it into a sig, userbar, wallpaper and avatar shop.
Much smarter and it prevents spam.

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
number 1. UR SPAMMING RIGHT NOW!
number 2. what does u and marthmaster making things have 2 do with our shop?
number 3. this is something different than a sig shop and this is already made so whats the point of telling us we should have changed it now?

plz people come ask something!!!!! Im desperate!!! :( someone has 2 want a wallpaper!!!! :( :( :( :( :(

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
Number one: Marthmaster92 does Avatars as well as Userbars and Sigs.
Number two: I do Backgrounds, as well as Sigs and Userbars.
Number three: Why make another thread when you already have a thread like this and all you have to do is change the title of your other thread?
Number four: You are spamming by making another tread.

Just use Dr.Twist's thread which is the shop and change it into a sig, userbar, wallpaper and avatar shop.
Much smarter and it prevents spam.
Number one: You are not a moderator.
Number two: If you have a problem with a thread, don't post in it complaining about it. Report it to a moderator instead of creating more spam.
Number three: Maybe this doesn't really deserve another topic, but for now, I don't see anything wrong with it.

I'll leave this one open, but there are an awful lot of banner topics already, so next time, use your existing topic.

Top Bottom