• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dear IC Players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
everything is best way it to look at the limits so we don't say look at the size of this bush it's huge.
I don't understand your nonsensical post. :p
If we look at a bush, we don't compare it's size to the world's biggest bush, we compare it to the average size for bushes. So if everyone is stupid, that is the average and smart people are people who are smarter than the average.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I like bushs not that presidenet but I once talked to a bush for half an hour talking him he had to watch his mouth else he would get beat up, it was funny I didn't know I was talking to the bush and I kind of sounded black.

no we have a bunch of amazing posters here like wobbles, KK, chok, guy with the ego, and fly if he wants to join the Kool kids Klub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom