• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deadpool's Insomniac Mafia - Game Ovah - That's how we do!

Ramen King

Smash Cadet

Welcome to Deadpool's Insomniac Mafia!

Important Information

Day phases will last 6 days.
Night Phases will last 1 day (24 hours).
Any rules not included are not rules.

Rules

1. I am your God. The mods of this game are Xonar and Sephiroths Masamune. If you have any questions, ask any of us.

2. Enjoy this game, and do not personally attack other players in a manner that offends.

3. If you believe a simple mod mistake has occurred, please address this in-thread and in bold. If you believe a large moderation mistake has occurred, or you have a dispute, please contact the God or one of the mods via PM or IM.

4. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you may no longer post after you are dead. This includes "bah go town/scum" posts.

5. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are to keep a log of all conversations.

6. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, editing your posts is not allowed.

7. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you may not post time stamps (real or fake) of any kind.

8. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you must wait 30 seconds in between each post.

9. Hydra communication logs are not allowed to be posted in the game. Hydras must also post on their designated hydra accounts. A mod vote will be given each time this rule is broken.

10. Failure to send in your night action(s) will result in no action(s) being taken.

11. Breaking any of these rules will result in a modkill and blacklisting for 3 games.

[collapse=Voting/Lynching]1. Each Day you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command, e.g. Vote: Player A.

2. You can unvote, e.g. Unvote: Player B, which removes your vote from the player you were voting. You do not have to unvote if you wish to vote someone else.

3. No lynch is a viable lynch choice, e.g. Vote: No Lynch. A majority voting for this choice will end the Day with no player being lynched.

4. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a deadline is reached. If a deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be a no lynch.

5. There is no Twilight phase.[/collapse]
[collapse=Activity/Deadline]1. You are required to post at least once every 48 hours. Failing to meet this will result in a replacement or modkill depending on the circumstances. If you have a pre-planned absence, please notify me ahead of time. If your absence is for an unreasonable amount of time, you will be forcibly replaced regardless of advance notification.

2. A single deadline extension will be granted if a majority of players request this, e.g. Request Deadline Extension. This extension will last only 24 hours from the time it is granted.[/collapse]
[collapse=Extra]1. All roles have been assigned entirely at random.

2. There is at least 1 mafia faction in the game.

3. There are no jesters in the game.

4. Modkills only end the day when the player being modkilled is town aligned. [/collapse]

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Day 1 Begins

Vote Count

Soup (0)
Ryker (0)
Jdietz (0)
Kantrip (0)
JTB (0)
Kary (0)
Marshy/J (0)
Bardull (0)
Rake (0)
Jim (0)
John (0)
Loli (0)

Not Voting (12) Soup, Ryker, Jdietz, Kantrip, JTB, Kary, MarshJ, Bardull, Rake, Jim, John, Loli

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch! Deadline is 7/24.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Welcome to Mafia All Stars 2, marshy! You are Deadpool, Town eternal chatterbox from Overswarm's Superheroes Mafia!

The merc with the mouth is a useful ally in any fight, but he can be a bit distracting sometimes. You weren't invited to this party but with so many superheroes showing up you're sure something is going on. Maybe if you aren't TOO rude they won't try to beat you up?

Passive abilities:

Eternal- You may post during the Night Phase and after you die. This includes masonries. You may not vote during the Night phase or after your death and do not count in the vote counts.

Win condition: You win when all threats to your faction have been eliminated.

:phone:

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
lmfao

i ****ing KNEW zen would invite his little my little pony/newbie friends for the sake of being nice

vote soupy

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
yeah son its da **** i couldnt resist

everyone should do it

it would be truly legendary

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
i ****ing LOVE this role

now when i get nkilled i dont have to watch you guys blow the ****ing game for once

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
@Loli: What should be our policy on inactive slots , kill it with fire or let them coast into end-game ?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Marshy, the picture of deadpool in my role pm differentiates from yours. Did you link a different picture?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Hi y'all, how are you fine folks doing? I'm doing great! I just played Distorted Travesty, man, what a game. It's really hard sometimes but it's generally fun! Oh, what am I prattling on about again? Oh right, Mafia! Gotta love me them mafia games.

Vote: Marshy

#HBC | ѕoup

How is everyone doing today? I'm doing lovely. Thanks for asking!

#HBC | ѕoup

Marshy, the picture of deadpool in my role pm differentiates from yours. Did you link a different picture?
I dislike you asking for information like this sir! May you please tone it down on how many words you speak? TALK ABOUT A CHATTERBOX

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Zen confirmed to have a hilarious sense of humour @ putting who knows how many deadpool's in this game.

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

it doesn't.

Marshy, Soup, you guys down to QL Scumdell and ride his scum flip to drag out his team ?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
No, there's actual merit in me asking that question. Anyway, time to hunt scum.

Soup, it was standard RVS. What're ya butt raging for?

Top Bottom