• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Deadliest Warrior

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Wikipedia Article
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadliest_Warrior

FaceBook Group
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=84395288088&ref=mf

Deadliest Warrior on Spike
http://www.spike.com/show/31082/

Right, so while I was on vacation last week, my dad and I were channel surfing, and we came across a show called "Deadliest Warrior: Spartan vs. Ninja". My eyes instantly perked up to the title (and subtitle), and I excited watched the show, along with my dad. The show held my attention throughout the entire hour, and after I saw the big climax, that is, the actual fight, I was shocked and amazed. It was just so awesome! Then when I heard next week's fight, Pirate vs. Knight, I knew I found my new favorite show!

Once I got home, I did some research. So, Deadliest Warrior is this show on this TV channel called Spike. It's on every Tuesday night at 10:00 PM Eastern time. The premise of the show is that all these historians, weapons experts, and computer guys come together to see who's the strongest warrior of them all. The warriors are each given their own weapons for the fight, and after testing all the weapons out, the information is entered into a computer and a simulated battle takes place, using the various odds each warrior has.

Or at least that's the basic idea. I've only seen one episode, the third one in the series, but thankfully the other two episodes are on YouTube, so I'll be watching them soon. Here are the fights so far:

Episode 1: Apache vs Gladiator

Winner:
Apache

Episode 2: Viking vs Samurai

Winner:
Samurai

Episode 3: Spartan vs Ninja

Winner:
Spartan

And here are the episodes yet to come:

-Pirate vs. Knight
-Mafia vs Yakuza
-Green Beret vs Spetznaz
-Shaolin Monk vs Maori
-William Wallace vs Shaka Zulu
-IRA vs Taliban

...Who's willing to bet that, if there's a second season to this show, one of the future fights will be between Bruce Lee and Chuck Norris?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Wrong forum. D:

I stopped watching when the Spartan beat the ninja 1v1. Like seriously, the way they depicted the ninja was ridiculous.

finalark

SNORLAX
My friend showed my this series a few days ago. I instantly loved it. And for some weird reason, I always guessed right. Although they didn't do a very good job depicting the Ninja, I must say.

And Chuck Norris already fought Bruce Lee, Lee won.

Patinator

Smash Champion
I absolutely love this show. As far as my tastes go, this show and a few things on Discovery are all that are worth anything on television. It's also the only gory show I enjoy. :p

Although I'm still sore from the Viking getting beaten by a dumb samurai. :mad:

TerrorBirdX0

Smash Cadet
oh yeh. i've heard of this. my S.S teacher watches it. there's also this show like it with dinosaurs instead of people: Jurassic fight club.

Top Bottom