• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Vs. Rob Videos

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
I need some high level DDD vs ROB videos. I am Olimar main but DDD is my 2nd :) I need to learn the matchup Vs ROB because it honestly Olimars worst. Already watched the ones in the video channel and now I need more.

Thanks!

Teh Future

Smash Master
olimar's worst matchup is not even close to ROB. If you're having trouble against your opponent it's probably because your opponent is flat out better than you. Olimar has a better matchup against ROB than dedede does unless you're counterpicking a gay stage like delfino or castle siege,.

KillerSOS

Smash Champion
olimar's worst matchup is not even close to ROB. If you're having trouble against your opponent it's probably because your opponent is flat out better than you. Olimar has a better matchup against ROB than dedede does unless you're counterpicking a gay stage like delfino or castle siege,.
Lol who are you kidding??

ROB is flat out Olimars worst matchup. I play with a rob main and he is better vs my Olimar when he plays ROB but I beat him with his other chars (Diddy, Snake, Marth).

Dont lecture me about Olimar. I was just asking for some videos =/

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Already watched the ones in the video channel and now I need more.
icwutudidthar.

If you need help with the R.O.B matchup you should look for R.O.B in the Matchup thread I think we already discussed about him, if you need more videos on the DeDeDe vs R.O.B Matchup look them up on youtube or the R.O.B boards. :)

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
Huh wait a sec, does DDD do bad VS ROB? How come o_O
Not exactly, the matchup is 55:45 on DeDeDe's side.

We pretty much have a little advantage over R.O.B(the CG), but he is also hard so gimp so its hard to get easy kills.

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
And the Olimar ROB matchup is 35-65

So how does Olimar have a better matchup?
I never said that Olimar had a better matchup versus R.O.B than DeDeDe does, "Futurewrestler" was the one who said that. -_-

Top Bottom