• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD combo's?

imFINEsir

Smash Rookie
Warning: i am a high level idiot and may just be braindead.

I was testing possibilities with nair into stuff. Seems nair uptilt works on low%... nair upsmash seemed to work somewhere in the 25-60% range. Was wondering if anyone know truecombo's i could use, anything would help me.. right now i have a non-excistent gameplan, except for spacing moves and hoping something hits...

Alsyght

Smash Journeyman
Down throw into Nair, Back air, and forward air are true combos that’s can lead into follow ups ignored you’re fast enough.

DT into Nair is low to mid range true
DT into Fair is low to mid range true
DT into Bair is mid range
DT into Uair is mid to high range may not be true depending on DI

Upthrow into Uair is true on low percentange

Dedede used to also have Jab Jab into anything. I haven’t personally tested it yet, but it seems impossible.

A bit unsafe, but I’ve been fast-falling Nairs against short to average sized opponents to confuse and pressure the **** out of them. It works most of the time. Then hit them with a back air, or whiff a couple on purpose. I do it kinda fast, so I may miss accidentally it a Fair night come out instead.

Last edited:

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
Dedede used to also have Jab Jab into anything. I haven’t personally tested it yet, but it seems impossible.
Most jab combos are tough with any fighter now.

They nerfed Gordo angles so triangulation isn't a thing anymore.

D tilt can follow up to a second or third d tilt at very low damage depending on who you're playing against

Crosser

Smash Rookie
D Throw facing the edge of stage at around 30% to jump D Air. (Only tried in training)

Level 9 Cpu cant seem to dodge it

Dr. Corndog

Smash Apprentice
NNID
DrCecilCorndog
The weak hit on a falling nair seems to combo into u-tilt at low percentages. (I could be wrong--I know the combo counter is broken and I'm not 100% sure how to test if a combo is true.)

Mogisthelioma

Smash Master
The weak hit on a falling nair seems to combo into u-tilt at low percentages. (I could be wrong--I know the combo counter is broken and I'm not 100% sure how to test if a combo is true.)
Nah, it's true.

One thing I've seen is:
D-throw, short hop/fast fall n-air, d-tilt. Not sure if it's true but I've seen it work multiple times.

Top Bottom