• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DB's Unofficial P:M Alts - OoT Sheik Done

Randy Butternubs

Smash Cadet
Metroid fusion is my favorite game in the series. I am downloading that as soon as you get done with it.

DemonBoy

Banned via Warnings
Well Fusion suit Samus is pretty much complete. I'm just waiting on the new textures.

I got some small work done on OoT Zelda.

She's going to be a lot trickier to edit than Sheik, but we'll see how it goes.

If anyone has some concept art of her like the Sheik one that was posted before, it would help me greatly.

rockenberu009

Smash Rookie
Well Fusion suit Samus is pretty much complete. I'm just waiting on the new textures.

I got some small work done on OoT Zelda.

She's going to be a lot trickier to edit than Sheik, but we'll see how it goes.

If anyone has some concept art of her like the Sheik one that was posted before, it would help me greatly.
Zelda_adulta_artwork_3d1.png

Friesnchip

Smash Journeyman
No, I'm not working on any for her yet.
I did want to use one of these to go with Fusion Suit though

I'm just not sure which one to use.
Personally, I'd like to see the white suit, as the first and third are similar in design and the first can be found all over BrawlVault. Although that mechanical arm is neat.

Last edited:

DemonBoy

Banned via Warnings
I think The model is pretty much perfect now. Anyone have any last opinions before I start rigging?

Personally, I'd to see the white suit, as the first and third are similar in design and the first can be found all over BrawlVault. Although that mechanical arm is neat.
I feel pretty much the same about it. I want more opinions before I start anything though.

Last edited:

HayabusaTaichou

Smash Apprentice
I think that white suit looks much better than the others and you'll probably be the only person to do it so I guess that's a Vote? from me.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord

Awesome! Id love to see a nice version of the first or 3rd one to go with fusion suit samus. As Friesnchip mentioned below, yes there is one like that in the Vault right now, but it is nowhere near the quality of other costumes in brawl/P:M. Her top and shorts need to be seperate materials which they aren't in the vault. The white one is cool too, and I wouldn't mind seeing that as well, but the first and 3rd are what ive been waiting to see. But maybe thats just me.

Another one a lot of people were talking about was the justin baily ZSS.. http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2...stin_bailey_model_by_riceandbeans-d35e3eq.jpg
that would be awesome.

and another one i came across is this one: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/Infinitysend12180/JB_proof.png

Granfalloon

Smash Cadet

I believe the White suit, although awesome, was reflective of her time growing up with the Chozo on Zebes so she would be wearing it with the standard Power Suit and not the Fusion Suit.

So if it's between the 1st and 3rd it's a tough call..I love the gloves and gadgets she has going in the 3rd outfit. Plus it has a full body ref so I'd say go for that one!

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
I say go for the white suit. It's cool as hell.

Edit: HOWEVER, I have to say that Vegeta has a point, the fusion suit ones at the vault aren't that good and it would make much more sense to make it Fusion Zero Suit Samus.

Last edited:

DemonBoy

Banned via Warnings
Well It seems that while the White suit is cool, it would be better to use either the first or third design for fusion Zero Suit Samus.
The only question is which one? The first one would be easier to do and thus i'll be able to release it quicker, but the third one will take a little longer to do since i'll have to model the glove and gadgets.

If I could add a poll I would, But I can't so leave a reply.

Maybe i'll work on her power suit as an alt somewhere down the line. Then It would make sense to use the white suit and justin baily as alt's to go with them.

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
Well It seems that while the White suit is cool, it would be better to use either the first or third design for fusion Zero Suit Samus.
The only question is which one? The first one would be easier to do and thus i'll be able to release it quicker, but the third one will take a little longer to do since i'll have to model the glove and gadgets.

If I could add a poll I would, But I can't so leave a reply.

Maybe i'll work on her power suit as an alt somewhere down the line. Then It would make sense to use the white suit and justin baily as alt's to go with them.
I'd go with the first one for simplicity.. at least for now. And then if the 3rd one compels you enough to make it too, you could just edit the hand and other gadgets in after.

Also, are either of the other 2 ZSS models i posted in your sights at all?

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
The White Suit would go well with the Light Suit as far as colors are concerned. If you ever plan to do the Light Suit, that is.

As far as requests go....note:spoilers.....

DemonBoy

Banned via Warnings
I'd go with the first one for simplicity.. at least for now. And then if the 3rd one compels you enough to make it too, you could just edit the hand and other gadgets in after.

Also, are either of the other 2 ZSS models i posted in your sights at all?
I'll probably end up doing that. As for the other ZeroSuits, I might take them up. I kinda want an alt for Samus to match them though. We'll see what happens.

The White Suit would go well with the Light Suit as far as colors are concerned. If you ever plan to do the Light Suit, that is.

As far as requests go....note:spoilers.....
That's a neat idea, and Meowser.. That one could be tough since I would have to build the model mostly from scratch.

Anyway Sheik is coming along nicely.

I just have to fix up a parts of the rig and model and it'll be done.

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
I'll probably end up doing that. As for the other ZeroSuits, I might take them up. I kinda want an alt for Samus to match them though. We'll see what happens.
oh as arctic fox said, the white suit would go nicely with light suit samus.. and then the pink zss i posted would go nicely with pink samus.. no?

HayabusaTaichou

Smash Apprentice
Honestly if you could do a series of the different Samus costumes with the different ZSS costumes to go with them it would be pretty cool, I don't think there are any good Samus or ZSS costumes on Brawlvault and your work is really brilliant. Although I bet that would be a super big task overall and you could get bored just making Samus over and over.

DemonBoy

Banned via Warnings
oh as arctic fox said, the white suit would go nicely with light suit samus.. and then the pink zss i posted would go nicely with pink samus.. no?
Honestly if you could do a series of the different Samus costumes with the different ZSS costumes to go with them it would be pretty cool, I don't think there are any good Samus or ZSS costumes on Brawlvault and your work is really brilliant. Although I bet that would be a super big task overall and you could get bored just making Samus over and over.
Some good ideas, but would get tiring after a while like you said. I'll think about these ideas though.

Anyway, expect OoT/Melee Sheik to be released soon. I went ahead and tried my hand at making recolors too.

I just need to fix a few bugs.
Also, if you guys want and because it's taking a while, I can release Fusion Suit with the default textures and update it later with the New textures once they are available.

Oh, And since Fusion and Sheik are near completion I can open up a slot for a new alt.
You can pick once of the choices made before or request something new.
Whatever everyone seems to agree with, or gets the most likes I'll end up doing.

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
Well, since someone suggested it, I would say to totally try for a Light Suit for Samus. No one has really made one that looks exactly like the real thing yet. Light Suit all the way! Pretty please? :D

BelmontSlayer

Smash Cadet
Light Suit gets another vote from me. That coupled with the white outfit for ZSS would be the coolest thing ever.
If you're tired of Samus, my next pick would be a Lord/Hero/Vanguard Ike alt.

Granfalloon

Smash Cadet
I vote for the Power Suit! And please please please release the Fusion Suit with default textures, I can't wait to try it out!

OoT Zelda's looking awesome too btw.

LeeYawshee

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2621-3044-6895
Guys, I love Metroid as much as the same guy, but we should try requesting stuff for other characters too. There are 41 characters, picking a different costume for the same one seems pretty lame. With that said I'd like to see an Assault Falco, Strikers Diddy, Classic Pit, or even Armored Pit. I'll see what everyone thin

squeakyboots13

Smash Journeyman
+1 for Assault Falco. There's one on BrawlVault already, but it appears to require a PSA edit. A Project M compatible one would be really nice to have as I'm personally not into Melee Falco that much.

DemonBoy

Banned via Warnings

OoT Sheik done. Links updated in the first post.

I'm actually fine with doing another Samus Alt, but i'll wait a little longer to see if Light suit or Assault Falco is wanted more.

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
I would like Assault Falco as well, but I'm a Metroid fanatic, and the Light Suit is one of my favorite suits, so that's why I would vote for it. :p I also think Falco looks good in Brawl already, though I'll admit I like his Assault look more.

Think we could set up a poll, or just post what costume we want to see more? Assault Falco, Light Suit Samus, or something different.

If just post, then:
+1 Light Suit Samus

Granfalloon

Smash Cadet
I had another request for a possible simple alt.

Lucas' Pigmask outfit is awesome but the one thing I wish the PMBR had done was include a reference to either the "Fake Bat" or the "Real Bat" that Lucas actually could equip in Mother 3. As great as him wielding Masked Man's sword is, I would've liked to have seen him with a bat more since it actually happened in the game.

Though should it be Ness' Bat model? Some people believe it would be but as we know Ness has a wooden bat and Lucas' Real Bat appears aluminum in Mother 3

Rage83

Smash Ace
The retexture would be simple to do if Ness' Bat is used. Just make it black and white, then add a transparent metal layer to the texture.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord

Lucas' Pigmask outfit is awesome but the one thing I wish the PMBR had done was include a reference to either the "Fake Bat" or the "Real Bat" that Lucas actually could equip in Mother 3. As great as him wielding Masked Man's sword is, I would've liked to have seen him with a bat more since it actually happened in the game.

Though should it be Ness' Bat model? Some people believe it would be but as we know Ness has a wooden bat and Lucas' Real Bat appears aluminum in Mother 3
I fully support this. As someone who's actually played Mother 3 it bugged me that the Pigmask Commander outfit Lucas wore in Chapter 5 was included with a weapon he never used. The Real Bat would be awesome.

DemonBoy

Banned via Warnings
Well it seems that Light Suit Samus has won. I'll get to working on it as soon as I can.

Looks great! Thanks for taking my request. I'm going to wait for you to finish OoT Zelda before I put it in my build though. Any word on how that's coming?
I didn't get to work on it much and I get real busy on the weekends, but since i'm done with sheik, and for the most part fusion suit, i'll be able for focus alot more on it.

The retexture would be simple to do if Ness' Bat is used. Just make it black and white, then add a transparent metal layer to the texture.
I fully support this. As someone who's actually played Mother 3 it bugged me that the Pigmask Commander outfit Lucas wore in Chapter 5 was included with a weapon he never used. The Real Bat would be awesome.
An Alternate Alt? This should be easy enough.
So other than being metal, are there and other differences I should make from Ness' bat?

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Well it seems that Light Suit Samus has won. I'll get to working on it as soon as I can.

I didn't get to work on it much and I get real busy on the weekends, but since i'm done with sheik, and for the most part fusion suit, i'll be able for focus alot more on it.

An Alternate Alt? This should be easy enough.
So other than being metal, are there and other differences I should make from Ness' bat?
Nah, that's really it. A retexture and a metal CLANG sound would be it.

Top Bottom