• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

dazzle dvc100 audio problem

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I just got a dazzle 100 dvc but when I record there is no sound that comes with the recording. my friend said that the program to install it doesn't have something for the audio. I was wondering if anyone has a link to where I can download the right file so I can record audio with video in windows movie maker

Tomacawk

Smash Master
um I can probably hook you up next time I see you, I have a lot of experience with recording/editting/cap cards.
Make sure you hooked it up right. Make sure you've selected the correct audio input (DVC 100 Input, USB Input, Line in, something like that)
And I don't suggest WMM. : P Hope that helped
I should have looked at it last night tbh

a_kanna230

Banned via Administration
Too bad the rating system doesn't go into the minus area. This USB dvice is probably the worst investment I have ever made. Never did it ever get any video images to my hard drive. The software that came with the card never would run, even after downloading the latest issue of it. I wasted my time for 18 days before I gave up and returned it. I've sent several emails the Dazzle technical support people, and I am still waiting after 21 days. Thanks alot Dazzle. You will never see any business from me ever agagin.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I used to use a DVC 90, it record at very high quality, smoothly, and I had no problems with it. The free software you speak of is Pinnacle Studios, and it is extremely ****ty. But the DVC capture card itself, in my and my friend's experiences, is quite good.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Here is your problem when you open up the recording option in Windows movie maker it'll give you an option to toggle where you want your audio to come from, one option is the sound system of your computer while the other is the dazzle. Choose the dazzle option and there you go. If you need more help just ask.

Top Bottom