• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DaShizWiz Needs Help

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I need some help from you guys, Im doing a program and I need HOUSE addresses for this program. I'm just emailing you guys something in the mail and i think i get paid for it. If you guys are to help me with this it'd be easier for me to probably attend more tournaments.

So if you can, write down your HOUSE addresses on this thread or PM to me if you don't feel comfortable with that :).

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Hey guys, I need some help from you guys, Im doing a program and I need HOUSE addresses for this program. I'm just emailing you guys something in the mail and i think i get paid for it. If you guys are to help me with this it'd be easier for me to probably attend more tournaments.

So if you can, write down your HOUSE addresses on this thread or PM to me if you don't feel comfortable with that :).
I'd help you man, but on campus housing means I don't have a house address =/

I have a PO box (I think), but I havent even gotten the key for my PO Box yet.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
What are you sending?

Ah well, couldn't hurt.

2215 Hopkins Mill Lane
Duluth, GA, 30096

BTW, the name is Trevor Dodd.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
...it's not anthrax, is it Shiz? i remember last time i did this...

ah, what the hell. my spirit will just haunt you for the rest of your life if you send me anthrax.

2129 Jockey Hollow Drive
Kennesaw, GA 30152.

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I need some help from you guys, Im doing a program and I need HOUSE addresses for this program. I'm just mailing you guys something in the mail and i think i get paid for it. If you guys are to help me with this it'd be easier for me to probably attend more tournaments.

Fixed. :chuckle:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
14444 sw 92 terr miami fl 33186

Put the name Cameron Bainger on it so my parents don't open it and see the por-- i mean whatever it is that you're sending us.

AceDudeyeah

Smash Ace
I like how smashboards is totally friendly. Like, you post your address up somewhere and say "HAI random people! Tourney at my house!" Then people show up and have fun and actually have a smash tournament.

Top Bottom