• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DaShizWiz is going to Tipped Off 3!!!!!

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Hungry wtf dude he can't go unless I decide to drive the 4 hours to your place in the first place and in all realities I don't know if I'm willing to do that for 1 day of tourney when I could be working. This tournament will screw up my budget. Please don't post stuff like this jumping to conclusions. Not to bring hopes down don't get me wrong I'd like to go but it's not worth it.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Hungry wtf dude he can't go unless I decide to drive the 4 hours to your place in the first place and in all realities I don't know if I'm willing to do that for 1 day of tourney when I could be working. This tournament will screw up my budget. Please don't post stuff like this jumping to conclusions. Not to bring hopes down don't get me wrong I'd like to go but it's not worth it.
ahhh that sig is so touching

good **** guys

XD I already wanna hang out wit y'all again.

LOL im not by any stretch of the imagination going to that tourney but I saw the headliner of shiz going and got my hopes up anyways lol

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
some people dont know this but the shizwiz is the best smash bros player in the entire universe (excluding saturn, those kids are f***ing robots)

m2k sux

i would like to see him play in real life please come to fullmetal's tournament i promise you will get all sorts of dandy times and possibly even sandwiches

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Smashmac! You need to come to my tournament so we can chill more!

I hardly got to see you at FAST1, I didn't even get to play you! :(

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Well I sure was looking foward to see him or you guys again, but I hope your change your mind about the drive. BUt if it'll hurt your wallet more than help it, I wouldn't come myself. Just keepin it real.

Top Bottom