• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dashing Shielded Grab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneak Sneaks

Smash Ace
I dont know if this is a new tech but I tried it a few times and it seems useful. You just Dash and shield when you are near the target you want to grab, inmediately after shielding you go for the grab and if Im not wrong you do a dash grab. It is useful for blocking an attack while going for a long range grab. The first times I did it without knowing exactly how and until a recent match I had with Mario against Mario in For Glory I realized how I did it. So let me know if this is new and how useful it is. If it actually works I think it could totally replace the normal dash grabs approaches.

B0NK

Smash Lord
Warning Received
Wow, what a new tech!

I can't wait to incorporate it into my game! xD

Sneak Sneaks

Smash Ace
I think theres also another use for this tech, at the start of a dash you cancel it with the shield and inmediatly grab. You can move across the stage only doing grabs and sliding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom