• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darth Rancorous is making a trip out to Rosemont, IL!!!

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
What up guys! I'm gonna be in Rosemont, Illinois from 6/6/11 - 6/11/11 and wanted to know who's down to play some smash?!

Note for moderators: Please don't move this thread from the main smash64 forum cuz i don't think it'll get much attention anywhere else. Thank you.

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
Weak. I traveled 9 hours by car to have the opportunity to play some good smash 64ers irl, then drove 9 hours back 2 days later.

The Star King

Smash Hero
This is in America, though. Not sure what you mean. Unless you're saying Americans are fat and lazy.

Ticklez

Smash Rookie
Not 100% sure when, but I'm sure one of those days will work. Depends on the hours of the job I hopefully get.

Do you have any preferences on meeting place or any transportation method?

Also, Knitephox mentioned a willingness to host in the original non-moved post.

Battlecow

Play to Win
If I can get hold of a car, and a pretty good number of people show up, I might drive down (maybe bring a couple of Bros from Champaign-Urbana, heart of the Midwest SSB64 scene). Probs not though. Gotta save it for GENESIS.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
Copy/Pasted original post

YO ILL PLAY. been wanting to play ppl on console
i live on the far southside (still in chicago, bordering suburbs tho) so im willing to drive to a place and whatnot

lets do this and get possibly more chicago/chicago area smashers to go (my house or wherever is the best spot) hang out and smash

my house isn't the biggest but it would be enough for like up to 12ish people to play comfortably(good AC and a gas grill outside for foods) i have controllers but B.Y.O.C. is preferred OBV.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
Not 100% sure when, but I'm sure one of those days will work. Depends on the hours of the job I hopefully get.

Do you have any preferences on meeting place or any transportation method?

Also, Knitephox mentioned a willingness to host in the original non-moved post.
Copy/Pasted original post

YO ILL PLAY. been wanting to play ppl on console
i live on the far southside (still in chicago, bordering suburbs tho) so im willing to drive to a place and whatnot

lets do this and get possibly more chicago/chicago area smashers to go (my house or wherever is the best spot) hang out and smash

my house isn't the biggest but it would be enough for like up to 12ish people to play comfortably(good AC and a gas grill outside for foods) i have controllers but B.Y.O.C. is preferred OBV.
So, since I'm coming here for training for my job, I'm going to be pretty busy Monday - Thursday. Friday, June 10th, however, they're letting us off around 3pm or so. I booked a hotel for that night hoping to get in some games before heading back home the next day, on Saturday. By the looks of it, it looks like ur place is the place to be for smash, KnitePhox. What do you guys think about Friday afternoon at KnitePhox's place?

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
Whom and who is coming? Lets try and have this sorted out before things get messy/cancelled.
I wouldn't like to see either of those things happen; so let's plan ahead, cuz, you know, it makes sense.

FYI
This doesn't necessarily have to happen at my house, unless theres no better spot.

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
Whom and who is coming? Lets try and have this sorted out before things get messy/cancelled.
I wouldn't like to see either of those things happen; so let's plan ahead, cuz, you know, it makes sense.

FYI
This doesn't necessarily have to happen at my house, unless theres no better spot.
hey knitephox, since ur the only one interested, i sent u a pm with details :p

Top Bottom