• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darth Rancorous goes to Atlanta, Georgia

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
What up guys. I'm going to Atlanta, Georgia for a week; from 11/14/10 - 11/19/10. I was wondering, who would be down for some console smash 64? Hit me up at 925.808.1986.

At the admins: Please don't close or move this thread. I saw some players that are in Georgia from the contact list and I will be contacting them shortly, however, by having this thread out in the main section, it will get more visibility and hopefully attract more players. Thank you.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
I've never played anyone on console yet and I would love to meet up and play, i'll have to see wat my schedule is like but i hope i can play. I live in a suburb of atlanta like 30 min from downtown, so it wouldn't be to far to go.

NovaSmash

Banned via Administration
3DS FC
2079-8171-3301
does either one of you have an extra controller i could use because mine is broken. I just wanna know before i make plans to come

Battlecow

Play to Win
Decatur IL is so legit that naturally you would assume that.

I have relatives in Decatur.

Place smells like ****.

So does Peoria.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Aurora's not a city. It's Chicago's bottom b****. Champaign... Now there's a city that matters.

Urbana maybe as well.

sharksquail

Smash Ace
yea man, i had a lot of fun. i'll try to put together some funds and come out to genisis. I gott move my way up that tier list of yours.

Top Bottom