• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darkrain Combo

Metà

Smash Master
Darkrain will combo you no matter which way you go. Isai just happened to go a certain direction and Darkrain followed it, because he's awesome like that. Seriously, do you think the outcome would have changed that much if he had perfect DI? I bet Darkrain would've still pulled off something crazy. I mean, did you see that dash dancing? He was prepared for anything.

B4tt1enet

Smash Cadet
Darkrain will combo you no matter which way you go. Isai just happened to go a certain direction and Darkrain followed it, because he's awesome like that. Seriously, do you think the outcome would have changed that much if he had perfect DI? I bet Darkrain would've still pulled off something crazy. I mean, did you see that dash dancing? He was prepared for anything.
well i dont think Darkrain would have been able to continue the combo if Isai DIed away. What makes you think he would be prepared for anything? he did lose that match you know... this was only on the first stock. but it was still impressive nonetheless

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
First time I saw this combo I watched it again
The second time I watched this vid I watched it again
The third time I watched this vid I tried the combo out for myself

As Echo said Isai IS A FALCON GOD he knows how falcon plays and whats possible for him.
Saying that he didn't know what he was doing is stupid. Its like saying Ken doesn't know how to DI out of Marth's chaingrab HAHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

A combo is a chain of mindgames or hitting your opponent while he's stunned.
Darkrain did just that its a combo deal with it.
Isai won the match anyway happy?

Isai owns watch his vids
Darkrain owns watch his vids

lol Watch Isai and DRains falcon mirror.

I like combo vids. where famous playes fight thier best players without using thier best.
Unlike Ken, Ken uses Marth always.
Isai plays Fox Falcon and shiek lol

punisher47

Smash Journeyman
you guys should check out darkrains new vids there like a month or two old very good stuff just youtube it very good matches.

Top Bottom