• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darkrai for Brawl! and The Darkrai Dimension by Pyr0.

Darkrai will be in SSBB as a...

• Total voters

:034:

Smash Hero
Hey Darkrai fans! Some news for you.

A silhouette of Darkrai has appeared on Pokémon.com, floating around similar to the site's revelation of Manaphy in 2006, when the Water Pokémon's egg appeared on the site. Details about the 10th movie, Dialga vs. Palka vs. Darkrai, and a possible Darkrai distribution event, are expected to be announced within the coming weeks.

Also immediatly a Darkrai in Brawl revelation? I personally doubt Darkrai's inclusion, but let's not get into that.

Discuss.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I was gonna say hell no(Same reason as Knyaguy), but Kenji's move set is really interesting :)
Lucario is give or take, Darkrai is cool, but the same chances as Lucario :p
& WTF is Dark Dimension by Pyr0?

Darkrai for Brawl!

middleloopmaniac

Smash Rookie
Why Darkrai? He seems so arbitrary. That's like saying Tangrowth should be in Brawl.
Did Tangrowth star in a movie? Is Tangrowth a legendary Pokemon? Does Tangrowth offer a replacement for Mewtwo that can represent the 4th gen? No. Does Darkrai? Yes.

Pieman0920

Smash Master
I'd like to bump this for the new year, since I really think that this guy is getting in, and there's too many people automatically assuming it's the less qualified and less original Lucario. >_>

It so crazy that it must be true!

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
According to brawlcentral.com, Darkrai is a Pokeball. It doesn't say what he does. He probably puts all of your opponents to sleep.

Pyr0

Smash Ace
While I don't trust the translators, its probably true.

Lets just wait for some screenies and hope that at least he's a kick arse pokeball.

:034:

Smash Hero
It's too bad. Even though there's a small chance the translators or anything/anyone else messed it up, it seems like it's over.

*sigh* I fear there's no other good Generation 4 Pokémon now...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Who ever said he would be a Pokeball was right. I don't know if that's old or new news though.

Top Bottom