• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darkness ~An SSBB fanfic~

I apologize for the crappy title, I was having a brain fart, but whatever, onward with our prologue:

~Prologue~

It had been months since Melee, and new characters had risen, some had disappeared forever, and this caused a problem for some. It was dusk in the Hyrulian world, a small fire could be seen from a distance. Two large figures sat by it in utter silence. The two large figures were none other than the two kings, Ganondorf of Hyrule and Bowser of the Mushroom Kingdom. Ganondorf stared at the fire, the flames reflecting light on his charcoal colored eyes. "..Bowser, now that Mewtwo is gone, do you realize what will happen to our plan...?"The King of Evil began. Bowser looked over at him, and narrowed his eyes. "Of course. We can't continue our plan to control the smash world!" Bowser spat in utter annoyance, before turning his attention back to the blazing fire. "Yes but. did they not add more villains?" Ganonorf questioned. "Yeah...but I hear they're not so evil. I think one of 'em is a wolf and one is some fat penguin..." Bowser answered. "Hmm... so we cannot recruit them can we..?" Ganondorf sighed. Bowser opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by someone else. "Recruit, eh?" A voice crackled. Bowser and Ganondorf turned their attention to a shadowy figure. "Why yes, we were speaking of this. But...why would you want to know?" Ganondorf asked, narrowing his eyes. "Simple. I'll join you guys." The figure said, stepping out of the shadows revealing Wolf O' Donnel. "Hmm I suppose..." Ganondorf sighed as Wolf smirked."So..what's the plan?" Wolf asked, sitting next to Bowser. Their conversation had continued through the long night.

~End prologue~

A.N.:I apologize for this prologue sucking, but I promise it'll get better ^^;

Thanks guys ^^ now here's the first chapter:

~Chapter 1~

It was a quiet day in Angel Land, well, at least not for Pit. He had been called down to meet the Godess Palutena had called him down. Pit quietly walked toward the Godess, and respectively got on his knees in a bow like manner. "Greetings Pit... I have some bad news.."The Godess began. Pit felt a little uneasy about this. "B-bad news?Of what kind, ma'am?" Pit asked. "I have watched over the land and found out that three men of evil are planning on taking over the world that you call "Smash".." Palutena answered. Pit's eyes widened, why would anyone try to take over the world of Smash? "Pit, since I am unable to leave this place, you must gather your closest friends and attempt to defeat this evil?Understood?" Palutena said. Pit nodded, equipping Palutena's sacred bow, and watched as two large doors opened. Pit waved good bye to the Godess before leaping out, and flying down into the sea of clouds.

Who would Pit ask? Not Toon Link, he could never keep secrets. That's when it hit him, he could go tell Marth! Pit brought his hand over his eyes, and looked down to see if he could find Castle Seige. "Not there...nope that isn't it- aha!"Pit said rather quickly, after seeing the large castle. Pit flew down towards the castle as fast as his angel wings allowed him.

Marth was silently sitting on the roof of Castle Siege, enjoying the nice morning breeze. "Hm.. what a beautiful day...why can't all days be like this one?" Marth though. "Marth!Marth!"A voice called from the sky. Marth blinked from hearing this childish voice, and looked at the sky, seeing none other than Pit crash land on the roof. "Oh..salutations Pit. What brings you here today?" The Prince calmly asked, helping the small angel up. "There's trouble a-foot, Prince Marth!" Pit exclaimed, Marth just blinked. "Of what kind?" The Prince asked again. "Well you see... Godess Palutena told me that some evil men are trying to take over the World of Smash!" Pit explained to his blunette friend. "What?!But who would-?!" The blunette was cut off by a rather loud yawn. Marth and Pit turned their attention to see Ike standing there all of a sudden. "Why are you guys so loud this early?I was trying to get some sleep you know..."Ike yawned again, and stretched his arms. Pit bit his lower lip in nervousness. "Ike...are you able to keep secrets?"Marth asked, Ike just blinked. "Oh don't tell me you guys are gay!"Ike spat. Marth slapped his palm onto his forehead, and slowly brought it down. "Ike, that's not even close. Pit, please explain to Ike what the problem is.."Marth sighed, and Pit nodded, beginning to explain the situation to Ike. "Why those no good bunch of creeps!We've gotta stop 'em!" Ike said, a little ticked off. "I understand your feelings Ike, but we need others to help us."Pit said. Ike just grunted, nodding his head."I can think of one person so far that can help us..."Ike said, as the others looked at him with curiosity.

Meanwhile Bowser had confronted King DeDeDe. "So your majesty, I heard you've had some...temptations." Ganondorf began. DeDeDe glared at Ganondorf. "Of what kind?"DeDeDe grunted. "Evil kind. I heard you wanted to take over this world...?" Ganondorf asked, DeDeDe's eyes just widened. "Who told you that?!" DeDeDe yelled in annoyance. "A...friend.Besides..."Ganondorf began, lowering his voice to a whisper."Me and Bowser have the same plan...infact if you're with us, we could take over this world, and you could finally defeat Kirby.."Ganondorf smirked. DeDeDe thought of this, and nodded his head. "I'll do it." The penguin responded. The king of Evil smirked. "Splendid..."Ganondorf trailed off.

~End chapter 1~
Yay I managed to write chapter 1 ^^
Questions:
Q: What is this story's rating?
A: M for later chapters.
Q:Is Pit the main character?
A: No, Pit is not the main character, at Palutena said, Pit needs to find a group, and they will be the main characters.
Q: Where's Wario? He's evil too!
A: He'll come later on. I can't make them recruit them in one chapter.
Q: Will there be any special villains?
A: Maybe, maybe not. You'll have to wait and see.
Q: 0mF6 7H1$ %70RY suxx0rz
A: GTFO of my kitchen and go crawl back to your cave, troll. I'm not tolerating flaming :/

Thanks ^^ here's chapter 2

~Chapter 2~

Marth, Ike and Pit had walked a long time, it was now dusk, and the group was walking in a feild. "Guys can we stop? My leg hurt and I'm really tired..."Pit groaned. "Relax Pit we're almost there."Ike said, comforting the small boy.Pit nodded, sluggishly walking.Pit's eyes widened as they approached a last castle."Who's castle is this?"Pit asked. "King DeDeDes...but...there is someone here who can help us."Marth answered. "HEY META KNIGHT!GET YOUR BLUE BUTT DOWN HERE!"Ike hollered, Marth and Pit just slapped their foreheads with their palms.The two brought their palms from their foreheads, to see something appear right behind Ike in an instant. "Is something troubling you?"A voice said, coming from behind Ike.Ike quickly turned around, to see a small, blue masked sphere."There ya are Meta Knight.Yeah something is troubling us.."Ike began."Hey Prince Marth, who is that?"Pit whispered to Marth. "His name is Sir Meta Knight, he hails from this land, Dreamland.He may be small, but he is a great warrior."Marth answered, Pit understood this, and nodded."..And now Bowser and Ganondorf are trying to take over the World of Smash."Ike finished. Meta Knight nodded, and wrapped himself in his silk purple cape. "...So you need my help?"The knight asked, the other 3 just nodded."I see....do we need anymore people to bring a long with us on our journey?"Meta questioned.Ike and Marth looked at Pit."Oh uhm, yes sir, we need a few more people with us.."Pit responded, Meta simply stayed silent."I see...I think I know just the person.."Meta began, the others listened with curiosity.

Meanwhile, Bowser was having a conversation with Wario. "So Wario, are you going to join us or what?"The turtle grunted."Not unless I get-a the money."Wario smirked.Bowser groaned, "Okay fine, we'll pay you for your services."Bowser grumbled. "Wahoo!"Wario leaped into the air, happy that he would get some money.

"Sir Meta Knight, is that really a good idea on bringing him a long?"Marth asked uneasily. "I'm sure of it your majesty.."Meta Knight answered, tapping his foot impatiently. "HEY HEY HEY!"A voice called. "That sounds so much like Fat Albert.."Ike commented. A blue blur knocked Ike over, and screeched to a stop, revealing Sonic The Hedgehog, who was also carrying Ness. "Salutations Sonic..why did you bring Ness a long?"Meta asked. "'Cause Ness will be a big help for us, I just know it!"Sonic exclaimed, smiling a toothy smile. Ness opened his eyes. "Is the horrible ride over..?"Ness asked, feeling a little sick. "Horrible ride..?"Sonic repeated, a little taken back. "I mean...Sonic's super piggyback of fun..."Ness said, burping once. "You...you don't look so good, Nessu..."Marth commented, furrowing his eyes brows. "Yeah, but I'm fi-"Ness was cut off by clutching his own stomach, and coughing up vomit. "Ew dude, you almost got it on my fur..."Sonic commented a bit disgusted. "Can we just continue our dang quest?!"Ike yelled, annoyed by so much talking. The other five exchanged glances, and nodded."Right!"They all said at once.

~End chapter 2~

^^ I addded Ness and Sonic. PLus Wario for the evil side.
Q and A:
Q:Why did Wario go "Wahoo!" when he found out he'd get paid?
A:Because he's greedy.
Q:What was with Sonic, I mean, how'd he just know where to be at once.
A:Telepathy sir.Shut up, MK has telepathy now >> nah JK, Sonic was running by (Never typed that)heard about him being suggested and the plan, and brought Ness who did not enjoy the piggyback ride...

Yus :3 okay here's the 3rd chapie:

Ganondorf sat in his large castle, tapping his metal-shoed foot in bredom. "Hmmmm.....I do wonder if someone or some people have found out and are typing to stop me.."Ganondorf muttered. "May be I can help..?"A voice called from the shadows.Ganondorf blinked, and looked around."Who's there?!"Ganondorf asked, a bit suprised."Haha, do not worry Lord Ganondorf, I am not a threat to you.."The voice said, stepping out of the shadows. Ganon narrowed his eyes."Pit?"Ganondorf muttered.No.This wasn't Pit he was too dark."EEErnt!Please try again!"The boy taunted.Ganondorf's eyebrow twitched."Relax., that name's Dark Pit, I'm basically Pit's evil twin...or something."Dark Pit smirked."...How exactly can you help me, Dark Pit?"Ganondorf asked the fallen angel."Man, that's simple..."Dark Pit trailed off, and snapped his fingers. Before Ganondorf's eyes, many devil like monsters appeared out of no where, with technical supplies."...This technical stuff will keep track of the heroes once my friends find them and get mini-cameras stuck onto them.As for these devil *******, they're like my little army."Dark Pit smirked."I...see.."Ganondorf murmured.He blinked. "Wait..."friends"..?"Ganondorf asked."Oh I'll tell you later.."Dark Pit laughed.

The 6 heroes walked in a small forest, with Ness nibbling on a 1-Up mushroom."Are you alright Nessu?"Marth asked a little concerned for the boy."Yeah I'm fi-"Ness was caught off by burping quite loudly, which caused the other 5 to cover their ears.Sonic was the first to look around."Dude...that was like the loudest burp ever, you should get an award or something!"Sonic said, giving Ness a thumbs up.The other slapped their palms onto their foreheads."But...yeah I'm fine."Ness finally answered."Well that's good, we can't have a team mate sick or anything..."Ike murmured.The others nodded in agreement.It was utter silence from that point on.

Meanwhile, someone stood in a tree.The figure pulled out a bow and air."Le'see here...maybe I'll go for that blunette guy with huge sword..."The figure muttered, releasing the loaded bow straight for Ike's head.

The arrow sped through the air, and managed to miss Ike by an inch."What in the name of hell?!"Ike yelled, looking around.Marth pulled out his Falchion, Meta pulled out Galaxia, Pit broke his bow in half, creating dual blades, Ness pulled out his bat, and Sonic just stood there. The figure scowled, and hopped down from the tree, landing infront of Ike. Ike took a step back."L-Link..?!"Ike stammered."Nope..."The figure said.This was not Link, he was more Dark...so basically Dark Link.Marth prepared to slash Dark Link with his Falchion, but Dark Link merely blocked it with his shield."Man, I'm only here the fight the I was aiming at.."Dark Link said, backflipping a bit.Ike narrowed his eyes. "Fine.."Ike said.Before he knew it, he was somehow dragged not too far of Dark Link.He looked around, seeing a golden forefeild form around them."What is this?!"Ike growled. "Oh just a forefield so your buddies can't interupt up."Dark Link smirked, pulling out his Dark Master Sword."En garde!"Dark LInk taunted.

Ike ran towards Dark Link, preparing to slash the Hylian, but he dodged."Too slow!"DL(Dark Link) taunted, slashing Ike in the back.Ike grunted in pain, coughing up a tiny spit of blood."That hurt you jerk!"Ike growled, grabbing DL by the throat, and tossing him onto the ground.Ike had managed to hit DL with some down attacks before the Hylian rolled out of the way.DL smirked, and pulled out a bomb, lighting it's fuse, and tossing it at the blunette.Ike was not quick enough to dodge, so he was hit by it, and slammed into the golden force field. Electricity shocked the blunette, sending him slamming back onto the ground in pain.The other 5 heroes eyes widened as they witnessed this."Not so strong, are ya?"DL taunted once more."You little piece of of crap!"Ike groweld, getting up.DL tapped his foot impatiently, "My my, was insulting me rea-"The Hylian was cut off due to Ragnell rising above his head.His red eyes widened, as Ike was now in mid- air."Oh shi-"Once again DL was cut off by Ike crushing the Hylian.He coughed up blood as Ike got off of him."OOf..man that hurt...urgh.."DL groaned.He blinked as a small ear piece he had murmured something.He sighed getting up."Well this was fun, but I've gotta get out of here."DL sighed again."Oh no you don't!"Marth said, charging towards the Hylian.DL merely pulled out a bomb, lit in, and waved before tossing onto the ground, creating a smokescreen.The others coughed, with out realizing DL had used a bunny hood to run away, and that he had placed on thing onto them; tracking devices and micro-cameras.The smokescreen cleared, and everyone looked around."Where'd the bad guy go?!"Ness asked. "It seems he has escaped.."Meta said, stating the obvious."Well, there's no use going after him, I guess we should just continue our quest..."Marth said, ignoring that Sonic was about to say something.Sonic frowned, then shrugged.The 6 walked off.

Dark Link had dashed into Ganon's castle, gasping for breathe. "Hey Linky, how'd it go?"Dark Pit asked, laughing."Urgh...not so well...but I managed to get the micro-cameras and the tracking devices onto them..."DL explained.Dark Pit smirked."Good..." Ganondorf narrowed his eyes, staring at DL."Is this one of your "friends" Dark Pit?"Ganondorf questioned, Dark Pit nodded.Ganondorf spat into disgust, and walked away, his shoes making a tapping noise with each step.Dark Link and Dark Pit exchanged glances, and shrugged.

~End chapter 3~
Whoo chapie 3 for the win.
Q and A:
Q:What's with all these villains hiding in the shadows or basically just hiding?
A:They tend to keep mysterious and hidden so they are not predicted.
Q: Did you enjoy writing the battle?
A:Surprisingly, yes.
Q: Why are Dark Link and Dark Pit so cocky?
A: I don't know, that personality just came to my head for the dark team.
Q:Will there be more dark characters?
A: You'll see...

Kirby Edgeworth

Smash Rookie
Mephiles Pwns. Nuff said. Cant believe.
Anyway, I has request...

Ace beats up the "original" Kirby, and takes his place, or something to that effect. Maybe one of your chars in "THAT" RPG.

Mephiles Pwns. Nuff said. Cant believe.
Anyway, I has request...

Ace beats up the "original" Kirby, and takes his place, or something to that effect. Maybe one of your chars in "THAT" RPG.
No.No OC >.> and Kirby isn't in this story, Meta is.
:metaknight::'Cause I'm loved >_>
@Captain
Cliffhanger of DEWM.Naw not really :p
@EverlastingThunder
Much appreciated, thank you ^^

Top Bottom