• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark.Pch Vs Vidjo, Lajin and more.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I finally got my Vids up from VLS. a tournament in CT. Have a look and let me know what you think.

The second Match with vidjo was cut short. I ran out of tape -_______- ' But I lost to him by one stock. And the match with Lajin was cut a lil early too. But I beat him. Next time I'm so checking my tape when I go out of state. The rest of the matches were a-o-k. Next wekk I plan to have more up from that day. but this is all I have for now. enjoy. advice and such, yea yea, ya know the deal ;)

Vs .Vidjo

First match

Second match

Vs Laijin

Battle

Vs Sneak

Battle

Vs Lord knight:

Battle 1

Battle 2

Battle 3

Bonus: A video Mike G wanted me to put up of him about a new trick he showed me and vidjo at VLS with Peach

Stop, drop and roll

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Stop Drop And Roll, Baby!

the trick looks useless at first but there are a few ways to use it. Of course I wont tell u as you all need to use ur imagination :/

this move was actually named by Marty aka GA peach. I found out about this trick a few years ago. I have more but i'll pull a sakurai and let dark peach reveal them in time.

dark peach- plz rate my vids =[

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Good vids
Noooo what happened to Vidjo round 2...
Stupid tape ran out of time. >____<!!!!!!!!!!

the trick looks useless at first but there are a few ways to use it. Of course I wont tell u as you all need to use ur imagination :/

this move was actually named by Marty aka GA peach. I found out about this trick a few years ago. I have more but i'll pull a sakurai and let dark peach reveal them in time.

Its up to me now to reveal these things eh? Ha ha ha.. Well If I can beast with the upsmash and the Up-B then I'm pretty sure I can think of ways for this.

And I rated your videos. Funniest rate thread I ever seen XD!!!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I only watched the two games vs Vidjo, but the second game was looking really good. Kinda sucks that it was the game to get cut off. :(

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...

sooo, howdoyaadoit?

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Well, from what I could tell, it was pull a turnip, drop it, but I don't think that was a roll. It looked like a....messed up WD? like he jumped and hit Z. or DJC + air dodge backwards. O.o am I crazy?

edit: and actually, I can already see uses for that technique. My little devious peach mind is workin'

Top Bottom