• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dark.Pch 3 - Vengeance (trailer) *Fixed*

Miller

Smash Lord
Nice preview! I heard Quasar from IIDX and some DJ Sharpnel in there also!

I hope my peach gets as good as yours :p ...Do you know wher I could find documentation on peaches priorities and strats against other characters...counter picks etc....

Cort

Apple Head
>_>

Well, a trailer that has over a minute of text with another essay in it is just a horrible way to start off... You have to stop caring about what people think of you, and bringing personal matters into your posts/videos. It's a video game, no one cares.

The majority of the clips seemed really awkward and out of place, often times ended abruptly or dragged on for way too long. If you want a good video you need clips to be short and sweet.

I rofled @ some of the solo up smash clips. I can't actually tell if landing an up smash is worth putting into a video or not, but it just seemed weird.

Also, I enjoyed the Quasar opening. However, the next song made my head hurt.

And it's spelled vengeance

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Nice preview! I heard Quasar from IIDX and some DJ Sharpnel in there also!

I hope my peach gets as good as yours :p ...Do you know wher I could find documentation on peaches priorities and strats against other characters...counter picks etc....
Thanks, and I check the stickes in this section

>_>

Well, a trailer that has over a minute of text with another essay in it is just a horrible way to start off... You have to stop caring about what people think of you, and bringing personal matters into your posts/videos. It's a video game, no one cares.

The majority of the clips seemed really awkward and out of place, often times ended abruptly or dragged on for way too long. If you want a good video you need clips to be short and sweet.

I rofled @ some of the solo up smash clips. I can't actually tell if landing an up smash is worth putting into a video or not, but it just seemed weird.

Also, I enjoyed the Quasar opening. However, the next song made my head hurt.

And it's spelled vengeance
Thanks for your opinion.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
You might not be Hella Nick or DoH, but you are a good Peach, I'd like to mm if I ever end up in NY ^.^

However, I loaded the vid and skipped the text. No need for it. good luck.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You might not be Hella Nick or DoH, but you are a good Peach, I'd like to mm if I ever end up in NY ^.^

However, I loaded the vid and skipped the text. No need for it. good luck.
Thanks and sure, I would MM you if you want.

Thw only reason i added the text was to make it kinda epic. creative wise. like the story as you read then I shut people up and go wild and own.....well something like that. you get the idea. but guess it was not all that great. I just like to be creative with my vids. Oh well

Samochan

Smash Master
The combo vid was good, apart from the text (which btw will make you seem all those qualities you listed on it to people cause of the text lol) and the second music... I think I just got a headache. >_>; Some of the clips ended abruptly, but yea, just a trailer... make the real combo vid epic. :333 In short, ditto what cort already said. :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
The combo vid was good, apart from the text (which btw will make you seem all those qualities you listed on it to people cause of the text lol) and the second music... I think I just got a headache. >_>; Some of the clips ended abruptly, but yea, just a trailer... make the real combo vid epic. :333 In short, ditto what cort already said. :p
well royalty or darkness was done well. I'm sure i can do better with this one

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Thanks and sure, I would MM you if you want.

Thw only reason i added the text was to make it kinda epic. creative wise. like the story as you read then I shut people up and go wild and own.....well something like that. you get the idea. but guess it was not all that great. I just like to be creative with my vids. Oh well
Thinking about it, text wasn't that bad, it should just be more lively, or gothic the way your telling the story.

And btw, I watched your vid again, you are way good. I missed a couple combos in there, you've inspired my little brother to main Peach to XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Thinking about it, text wasn't that bad, it should just be more lively, or gothic the way your telling the story.

And btw, I watched your vid again, you are way good. I missed a couple combos in there, you've inspired my little brother to main Peach to XD
O.O!!!

I did? wow, ha ha ha. now aint that something eh?;)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Why showcase hitting with a move that has ******** priority and invincibility frames? Usmash can break any move, seriously. At least show a combo started from it or something. =/

King of Grabs, U-Smash God, and Up-B Master all exceedingly pretentious. Getting rid of that at the beginning would improve the quality of the video exponentially. You could also cut out the clips that were really low video quality, since they detract from the "epic" feel, and were generally against opponents that made you look bad with how poorly they reacted to everything. Also, ditch the essay, and avoid stuff like the second song. I muted the video because the voice annoyed the hell outta me, and really detracted from the experience.

Some Peach pillaring would be nice, as well as the nair>jab reset, nair strings. Transitions are non-existent, but that can be a good thing. Get clips against characters aside from spaceys and Peach, since they're ridiculously easy to "combo". Try getting stuff against Sheik, since what you can do to her is fun to watch. Marth is another good choice, as is Falcon, Luigi (nair>nair>nair @0 percent is fun to watch for everyone, as is outprioritizing his moves with U-smash. If you don't have a good Luigi to play, though, ditch it), and Ganon. Also, adding in CC>anything against low tiers like Roy and GaW just for lulz (even going so far as to point out how funny it is) is a good idea. For additional flash, against FFers, you can dash attack into rapid FC u-airs (2 or so, then Nair or grab them, or, if you really want, and they DI terribly, parasol drag into dsmash after 1).

****. I just told you how to make my combo video. D:

5/10 overall.

EDIT: Dark Meow, come play me sometime. Bring your brother. I'll inspire you two to marry Peach.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
HOLY ****!!! Let me just start by saying this...
You fricken suck like im not trying to be a jerk or nothing but why would YOU of all the peaches out there make a combo video.
I mean come wtf kinda combos were those? **** thats what and a lot of those those things were just one hit combos or a really dumb player getting down smashed over and over
Maybe thats it, you think youre good cause you play really sad players with the worst DI and the dumbest mindgames
ugh and the music
Its was just a stream of anoying screams

I dont know who says youre a good peach player but whoever does is obviously a lousy player cause you cant combo worth ****
Imnot even joking about this part either i only played peach for one month and i had way better combos then those

I coud go on but i dont want to waste my ranting on a ****ty video!

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
^ Wow?

Went a little nuts there guyzes.

Edit: Oks I just watched the video and I was like uhh? Up throw -> up smash is a pretty good combo I guess. So is up smash by itself. Or down smash. There were some pretty good combos in here, even though most of it seemed like one hit things and edge guarding. But my cyclone brings all the boys to the yard, remember that.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Just a little. Nite lurves teh haterade.

Still, since when has U-Throw>U-Smash EVER been a good idea? Too many other options for putting the hurt on.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why showcase hitting with a move that has ******** priority and invincibility frames? Usmash can break any move, seriously. At least show a combo started from it or something. =/

King of Grabs, U-Smash God, and Up-B Master all exceedingly pretentious. Getting rid of that at the beginning would improve the quality of the video exponentially. You could also cut out the clips that were really low video quality, since they detract from the "epic" feel, and were generally against opponents that made you look bad with how poorly they reacted to everything. Also, ditch the essay, and avoid stuff like the second song. I muted the video because the voice annoyed the hell outta me, and really detracted from the experience.

Some Peach pillaring would be nice, as well as the nair>jab reset, nair strings. Transitions are non-existent, but that can be a good thing. Get clips against characters aside from spaceys and Peach, since they're ridiculously easy to "combo". Try getting stuff against Sheik, since what you can do to her is fun to watch. Marth is another good choice, as is Falcon, Luigi (nair>nair>nair @0 percent is fun to watch for everyone, as is outprioritizing his moves with U-smash. If you don't have a good Luigi to play, though, ditch it), and Ganon. Also, adding in CC>anything against low tiers like Roy and GaW just for lulz (even going so far as to point out how funny it is) is a good idea. For additional flash, against FFers, you can dash attack into rapid FC u-airs (2 or so, then Nair or grab them, or, if you really want, and they DI terribly, parasol drag into dsmash after 1).

****. I just told you how to make my combo video. D:

5/10 overall.

EDIT: Dark Meow, come play me sometime. Bring your brother. I'll inspire you two to marry Peach.
You fricken suck like im not trying to be a jerk or nothing but why would YOU of all the peaches out there make a combo video.
I mean come wtf kinda combos were those? **** thats what and a lot of those those things were just one hit combos or a really dumb player getting down smashed over and over
Maybe thats it, you think youre good cause you play really sad players with the worst DI and the dumbest mindgames
ugh and the music

I dont know who says youre a good peach player but whoever does is obviously a lousy player cause you cant combo worth ****
Imnot even joking about this part either i only played peach for one month and i had way better combos then those

The real video will have combos and all of that. this is just a TRAILER If you look at my second one you will see how I made it. its gonna be like that.

brown NITE- *sigh*

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
ugh and the music

How terrible. Not to be rude you say and yet you post this. I can see why this site is bad and not so much fun from what I hear. Because of people like you. If you did not like it then say so. yet you took it to another level and had to be a complete ***. I hope you get banned for something like this. You really should.

Dark, pay no mind to him. There will always be people out there that are idiots. Sadly there is no escaping it. It's obvious that he enjoys doing stuff like this and not a care in the world. This world is really screwed up......

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for being mean earlier, there were some good combos in your preview (like :30- :41). I apologize for the sarcasm when it came to the smashes, since I'm quite familiar with the up smash. InterimOfZeal mains Peach and uses the up smash very well. But still after watching it again I think you should have gotten rid of a lot of the stuff. Trailers don't have to be very long, and I think it would make you look better if you only included the very best clips.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
How terrible. Not to be rude you say and yet you post this. I can see why this site is bad and not so much fun from what I hear. Because of people like you. If you did not like it then say so. yet you took it to another level and had to be a complete ***. I hope you get banned for something like this. You really should.

Dark, pay no mind to him. There will always be people out there that are idiots. Sadly there is no escaping it. It's obvious that he enjoys doing stuff like this and not a care in the world. This world is really screwed up......
Personally I dont see how part of the cause of the world being screwed up is someone comment about how horrible they think someonelse is at A GAME! loool

Katrina Love

Smash Cadet
Personally I dont see how part of the cause of the world being screwed up is someone comment about how horrible they think someonelse is at A GAME! loool
You seem to have over looked my point in that one boy. That Favorite Peach Thread that got close, Look at one of the rules for closing it. Hurting someones feelings. That is not a good thing at all. Now if you think its cute and wanna laugh about it go ahead. People can be real jerks and just add on to the stupid behavior.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The point is that you shouldn't really put too much attention on someone blatantly out to get you because then they'll know it's working. -_-

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Which is the reason why I dont care when people are like that to me anymore. I dont even fight back and just leave it alone. Before I would attack the person and cause a big drama battle. As you can see I just said *sigh* and thats it. Why waste my time with someone like that when there are lots of other people who are fine and like it? And if not they just say they dont and the errors they see and thats it.

And for its release date I am waiting for my friend to upload the new vids of me. And I have to upload the new ones I have here at home. Then I can begin so I say give it till the end of January. Thank you and I hope you all will enjoy the real video. if you liked my second combo video then the third will be just as good or even better.

GoldenGlove

Smash Ace
Try actually not caring and ignoring people instead of responding to every post with an essay about how you don't care what they think and are going to ignore them.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Try actually not caring and ignoring people instead of responding to every post with an essay about how you don't care what they think and are going to ignore them.
Which is the reason why I dont care when people are like that to me anymore. I dont even fight back and just leave it alone. Before I would attack the person and cause a big drama battle. As you can see I just said *sigh* and thats it. Why waste my time with someone like that when there are lots of other people who are fine and like it? And if not they just say they dont and the errors they see and thats it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You just responded by telling him how you don't care, instead of ignoring it. gg.

I gave you some ideas/tips. Trailer to my combo vid should be up within the next two days, whoo.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You just responded by telling him how you don't care, instead of ignoring it. gg.

I gave you some ideas/tips. Trailer to my combo vid should be up within the next two days, whoo.
Noooooooooooooooo. You dont get it. I be fighting have not not seen me in the past history bashing at the person and stuff? Meh, just forget it. I dont think my point is getting across to people.

I never seen your Peach, you have videos?

Top Bottom