• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

daniel-zamans' all purpose emo thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renth

Smash Hero
:cry:

The mods closed my thread. :cry:

The mods closed his thread, now he goes on a rampage attacking other peoples threads. How else would a smasher want to announce their new born child than on a forum full of his friends? Seriously dude go **** yourself.

Also, picking fights with other members of the community which are far more respected than you'll ever be is a wasted effort. What kind of ******* goes into a thread *****ing about something no one cares about especially when it's completely off topic.

The post is directed to everyone.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE MODS, TAKE IT UP WITH THE MODS.

There is no use in picking fights with others in the community just because you're a whiny *****.

P.S.

NO ONE CARES WHAT KIND OF KARATE BULL **** YOU DID IN THE PAST

NO one is here to fight each other in anyway shape or form.

The point of this thread is to direct all the pointless *****ing here and stop taking away from ihatethecapes bundle of joy.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I have to agree.

Zaman is an a$$.

GA sucks at Smash N E way.

(Save for my boy Invictus, Mikey Gzzzzz, and Scronny Ganon, then again, they're not real Georgians)

(Oh, and XIF owns too)

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
wow. i clearly said sorry about what i said earlier. im not making a comment about this thread. and THIS POST its self is obviously off topic....can some one close this??? thank you.

eastheaven

Smash Ace
i dont think a list is anything more than a string of words what do you think about that

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
well looking at the FL list, I wouldn't MM half the ppl on the top 10.... anyone below it... yes i'd MM, rankings are there for a reason... their up there because they place good at tournies and are actually good.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Why not MM them. If you enter tournies and are already saying you'd lose to them then basically you are giving them 15$ (or 10$ if you're doing doubles) I would MM people on the top 5 its the only way they actually fight you seriously besides a tourney match.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Thats funny that you say Georgia sucks.
I only went to one florida tournament but will probably never go back.
Who cheats on the brackets so all the oos have to play each other?
Atleast Georgia doesnt have to cheat oos to place well in there own tournaments.
(its funny that even though ga got gayed in brackets that one of goergia still got 4th.)

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
*sigh* why do people always clump other together. How you can clump a whole state into one category is beyond me. I personally have nothing against georgia. Actually the only player from georgia I have ever played is XIF and he's from FL to begin with. and a tournament being rigged is the work of one may be two people not the whole state.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
well looking at the FL list, I wouldn't MM half the ppl on the top 10.... anyone below it... yes i'd MM, rankings are there for a reason... their up there because they place good at tournies and are actually good.
Sure, but just because they place well at tournaments doesn't mean that they're unbeatable.
And outside of smash, it is still just a list.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think by any means I could waltz in and beat the crap out of someone on your top 10. But I don't fear playing them because they're "top 10"- they're people, just like you and me.

My 20$ MM challenge to Doodah still stands.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
Ey, the two of you can get MMs after he accepts/declines mine!

I called it first!
=P

But lo and behold, if GA sucks at smash, you have three people who want to give you 20$ apiece~ basically for free, Doodah!
How can you say no?

just1111

Smash Journeyman
you know... i've hated doodah longer than any of you... i want a 20 dollar MM with him as well... if he ever comes to GA that is... cause god knows im never going to heaven's waiting room to play some f@gs.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
LOL, its so easy for F@gs(otherwise known as the crap state of GA as a whole) to "MM" someone in a another state(since they know it will never happen).

LOL, GA's no name players wanting to MM me?

I don't even play this game guys.

Think of me as another form of Bach(if any of you post 2005 GA F@gs know who Bach is).

However, unlike Bach, I'm not COMPLETELY horrendous at life.

But yeah, MM.

Everyone except Bobby, cuz I forgot he still lives and is one of GA's 5 good players.

LOL, @ emocore kids.

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
LOL, its so easy for F@gs(otherwise known as the crap state of GA as a whole) to "MM" someone in a another state(since they know it will never happen).

LOL, GA's no name players wanting to MM me?

I don't even play this game guys.

Think of me as another form of Bach(if any of you post 2005 GA F@gs know who Bach is).

However, unlike Bach, I'm not COMPLETELY horrendous at life.

But yeah, MM.

Everyone except Bobby, cuz I forgot he still lives and is one of GA's 5 good players.

LOL, @ emocore kids.
It only makes sense for a GA no-name to MM a FL no-name, doesn't it?
Besides that, I've already challenged you to MMs a few times before, but I'm glad you don't remember me~ just makes it funnier! ^_^
So, go to the next Gigabits, I'm was thinking about going to be there on the 12th, and if you're there, we'll MM.
Then, if I lose- I won't have room to say anything about you talking **** and lose 20$, but if I win, I get 20$ from you- but I know you won't stop talking ****. I just want to take your 20$, thats all.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm not gonna speak for Alpha, but I'm pretty sure he is going to kick your *** in a MM. :)

And Bach is a good guy; is he still in Iraq?

Also.... anyone up for some Halo sometime? XD

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
you know... i've hated doodah longer than any of you... i want a 20 dollar MM with him as well... if he ever comes to GA that is... cause god knows im never going to heaven's waiting room to play some f@gs.
I'll $20 MM you too Bobby. If you ever go to any tournaments. Bring it sucka

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
It only makes sense for a GA no-name to MM a FL no-name, doesn't it?
Besides that, I've already challenged you to MMs a few times before, but I'm glad you don't remember me~ just makes it funnier! ^_^
So, go to the next Gigabits, I'm was thinking about going to be there on the 12th, and if you're there, we'll MM.
Then, if I lose- I won't have room to say anything about you talking **** and lose 20$, but if I win, I get 20$ from you- but I know you won't stop talking ****. I just want to take your 20$, thats all.
LOL.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=132359

Be there.

I'm not going more than 30 minutes away for tournies anymore.

I no longer play this game, seeing as how I live an hour away from everything.

That doesn't mean I won't MM you though.

And of course I remember your scrub Marth ***.

You're Mr. JOHNson.

Afraid of a little thunder.

(People really take my posts the wrong way)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
LOL.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=132359

Be there.

I'm not going more than 30 minutes away for tournies anymore.

I no longer play this game, seeing as how I live an hour away from everything.

That doesn't mean I won't MM you though.

And of course I remember your scrub Marth ***.

You're Mr. JOHNson.

Afraid of a little thunder.

(People really take my posts the wrong way)
My my, what have I done to earn such contempt other than be from GA?
Well, I already have a tournament I'm supposed to go to on that day, so I guess I can't make it to yours.
In any case, I think I'm done talking about this with you, because no matter what you're always welcome to your opinion.
Have a nice day. ^_^

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
you guys amuse me.

a few comments:

doodah would lose to some of you. who knows which. carter would win. not sure about mike, just cause I havent played doodah in a while.

But regardless, as far as smash skill in GA:

carter, 112, chaddd, alpha, dogy, cornel, full metal, marty, and me.

those are the people that even matter in GA for smash skill, as I see it.

others are awesome for being awesome people, but not awesome smashers.

GA needs to come to grips with that. GA is a mediocre smash state end of story. Not your fault, distance and lack of population work against you, along with a lack of serious tournaments and lack of serious players. That doesnt mean that every smasher is bad. Just that there arent alot of them. Both times i've gone back to florida its surprised me how people who arent on and probably arent even top 10 FL material are still amazing and up there with GA's top 5. But FL is HUGE, with ALOT of people. States with bigger populations=better competition. Top smash states are Cali, NY, TX, and then FL. Its no coincidence that those are the 4 most populous states either.

For anyone who plans on getting good in GA would benefit from ALOT of OOS, because there isnt enough competition. Its there, just not alot of it. Especially when you run friggin 5 dollar tournaments which is still beyond me no one takes it seriously enough.

Pete: I love you, and people underestimate you. I'd say be careful with your MM acceptances, but you have an uncanny ability to assess smash skill. Play them first. I'll root for you anyway.

And I like how people still hate you and think you're a real douche.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

~XIF

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Me and tong are top 5 in the universe we will $20 MM anybody in smash bros 64

Here comes the pain train

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
isnt doodah just a fatter, louder, less funny, and less successful version of jack black?

am i thinking of the same d-bag???

some one close this ****ty thread

Raistlin

Smash Lord
isnt doodah just a fatter, louder, less funny, and less successful version of jack black?

You must be thinking of someone else, because doodah is ****ing hilarious.

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
you guys amuse me.

a few comments:

doodah would lose to some of you. who knows which. carter would win. not sure about mike, just cause I havent played doodah in a while.

But regardless, as far as smash skill in GA:

carter, 112, chaddd, alpha, dogy, cornel, full metal, marty, and me.

those are the people that even matter in GA for smash skill, as I see it.

others are awesome for being awesome people, but not awesome smashers.

GA needs to come to grips with that. GA is a mediocre smash state end of story. Not your fault, distance and lack of population work against you, along with a lack of serious tournaments and lack of serious players. That doesnt mean that every smasher is bad. Just that there arent alot of them. Both times i've gone back to florida its surprised me how people who arent on and probably arent even top 10 FL material are still amazing and up there with GA's top 5. But FL is HUGE, with ALOT of people. States with bigger populations=better competition. Top smash states are Cali, NY, TX, and then FL. Its no coincidence that those are the 4 most populous states either.

For anyone who plans on getting good in GA would benefit from ALOT of OOS, because there isnt enough competition. Its there, just not alot of it. Especially when you run friggin 5 dollar tournaments which is still beyond me no one takes it seriously enough.

Pete: I love you, and people underestimate you. I'd say be careful with your MM acceptances, but you have an uncanny ability to assess smash skill. Play them first. I'll root for you anyway.

And I like how people still hate you and think you're a real douche.

xoxoxoxoxoxo

~XIF

As I recall, the last time we met in tourney was at Linguini's and I owned you in winners and losers.

It was like 6 months ago, but that was the last time we played.

The only way I would lose to any GA smasher(save for Wes and maybe Bobby) is if someone plays Marth.

LOL.

I have a fan base, son.

You lose on that one.

You must be thinking of someone else, because doodah is ****ing hilarious.
Woot, thank you sir, remind me to somke you out if you come to my tourney.

(or buy you a beer or something)

I'll $50 mm Doodah.
LOL, another scrub trying to look big in front of @ssF@gs(GAs as I call Georgians).

Look, you know we'll never meet in person.

Why are you trying me like that?

If we ever met IRL I would take your money so fast.

I love you GAs, challenging people to sudo MMs.

It's cute.

hello i'm top 5 in ga.
That's like 100th in FL

Laijin

Smash Hero
The first and biggest mistake anyone can make in dealing with Doodah is thinking he takes ANYTHING seriously.
Well. He did take the time to multi-quote everyone, defend his gf on every thread she was being flamed on, and call out Daniel Zaman out in a fight.

I'm pretty sure anyone who will take their time to do all of that is taking **** seriously.

just1111

Smash Journeyman
hell no carter i wouldnt MM you... you still play this game... i havent picked up a controller in over 6 months =( sad i know. you GA guys just too good now. When brawl rolls around ill show you what i was all about back in the day, ****!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom