• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dair to grab?!?

shinato91

Smash Apprentice
The other day I was playing vs falcon and I managed to do a dair to grab, I don't know how I did it, it happened with the sticks after an auto-cancelled dair and MAYBE the R button, I'm not sure if I pressed something else, I couldn't record it but it happened, I swear, my friend saw it too and we were like :crazy:

Player-3

Smash Hero
was the falcon in the air of on the ground?
was he sent INTO the ground or bounced off the ground?
either way, i feel sorry for rick wheeler
poor guy... so much hating

TP

Smash Master
A sourspot Dair at zero wouldn't knock him over, allowing you to get a quick grab. The guaranteed second Dair would have worked better. If it wasn't a sourspot, then I don't know, but Dair>Usmash is also nicer. In other words, I don't see much potential here.

Finns7

Smash Ace
By the edge dair to grab to fthrow to wizkick to upair on some chars is possible.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
D-air to grab is nice, but very situational due to Ganon's crap grab range. Usually you're more likely to get off a D-air -> F-tilt at low percents which does about the same damage as D-air -> F-throw.

D-air -> anything is awesome as long as your opponent doesn't go too high.

Top Bottom