• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dair is good

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It's powerful if that last kick connects, but Snake falls so fast that he usually hits the ground before he does it. I hardly ever use it because of that. Same for the n-air too.

Jumin

Smash Rookie
all of the SH dair hit though... he's got moves for whichever jump he uses =D

Sandoggg

Smash Apprentice
it's a great kill move because 1. i barely ever use it, so it's always very powerful, and 2. if you can pull it off, it's pretty unexpected.

"L"

Smash Rookie
If you hit with the first hit of shdair then its more likely than not to connect with every single hit. Plus if they're shielding it it has a good chance of poking through the shield and connecting or just bringing their shield down very low. And notice how I said shdair and not shffdair.

Kill@Will

Smash Cadet
If you hit with the first hit of shdair then its more likely than not to connect with every single hit. Plus if they're shielding it it has a good chance of poking through the shield and connecting or just bringing their shield down very low. And notice how I said shdair and not shffdair.
Yea i never short hop fastfall; i can never pull off a full temper tantrum.

OmgItsWill

Smash Cadet
I love using it when my oppenent dash attacks. I just shield the dash attack and laugh at them while Snake is stomping their face in.

Top Bottom