• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Daddy's home

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
From the current events that are going on made me pick up the CANON again and come back, but I would need help from all you WSamus players thats willing to help me get my skills back and obtain even more. And I promise to make everyone proud of me once again and who people Samus can beat EVERY CHARACTER IF PLAYED RIGHT. ANYWAYS IF ANYONE WANTS TO TALK TO ME MY AIM NAME IS: INLOVEWITLIL

And for those who are wondering what is going on that has made me come back her is the link you can start with this http://www.facebook.com/AsuraX#!/AsuraX?v=wall&story_fbid=149916461701445
And here is the thread with the end result : http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=285224

ANYWAYS DADDY'S HOME!!!!

Cortez

Smash Apprentice
Haha

any upcoming big tournies planned for NY?

Cuz i'd be willing to fly on over there

with some west coast ppl

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
What is arrogance if ignorance is bliss?

Wes threw a comment at me on yt about this, I'm mad hype now!
Yup just thank the dudes who dont know how to keep their mouths shut that im returning. I guess they dont like to win free money while i was gone on the east coast. Oh well time to be a bully again and not share again, oh well. I know ignorance is bliss but thats NOT me. Im arrogant what is that? LOL.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Mars-

Smash Champion
I kinda wish I believed this but you have told me before that you were coming back, never happened. Plus you have a crew battle which means some people won't show up blah blah, and it's $100? Lol.

Prove me wrong though.

abcool

Smash Ace
That would make playing samus too easy lol. I feel samus has the potential though. Imagine if we found the m2k of samus that was frame perfect, with swd and extender, using only effective playstyles.. Samus would be high tier..

duals

Smash Journeyman
I saw silent wolf's tech video with Samus. He pulled off some awesome stuff Ive never seen before.

But i truly think samus is a really hard character to be good with.

abcool

Smash Ace
I mean i think it depends really. She have to suit your style of play. Everyone likes a fast character that can make mistakes and still bring it back, but samus is more defense and a take your time and outsmart this guy kinda character. So precision is everything.

duals

Smash Journeyman
I meant shes a hard character to be good with because shes doesn't really have a huge advantage over any one...

but that being said, when you take control of the match and totally wreck your opponent, that feeling is why i play samus.

Pi

Smash Hero
i had this one stock where i just completely read and wrecked my marth friend
spaced all my attacks on him well, grabbed when i knew he would shield, caught his jumps w/ nair and edgeguarded perfectly

it is a **** good feeling

duals

Smash Journeyman
haha we should have a thread on stories like that.

I had my crew watching me play against this really good fox and was on my last stock while he had two

I ended one stock with a forward smash into a missile I shot before and the last stock was just a missile gimped into a charge shot

thats a big highlight in smash for me.

duals

Smash Journeyman
think level one was to just bring hype to him coming back and challenging hax and stuff

you should have had the levels in def con style. ^-^

Top Bottom