• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dac Toss

PsychoNess

Smash Cadet
I don't understand how to do it. Could any1 give me the button inputs for it. Exactly whats the farthest distance link would slide anyway.

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
Its Primarily called the slide toss, and is used similarly. start running, and tap forward on the c-stick and press up + Z (Control stick) however, unlike the DAC that has a half second delay to be used correctly, both must be pressed simultaniosly.
I'm assuming you're using Link for this...
You may also wanna refer to Nintenjo's guide for better explainations.
(edit: my bad, its called bombsliding. :( sheesh, JK

SuSa

Banned via Administration
It's primarily called the bombslide for Link's (by most people) and outside of the Link/Toon Link forums it's called the Boost Toss or DACIT.

If you can DAC, it's the same controls. The direction you hold after the dash attack, when you cancel it - that is the direction you will throw.

Anonano

is the mano, ya know?
It has some of its own quirks though, such as how long you hold the c-stick in a certain direction determining whether you throw that direction or just fake throw, or how far you slide.
Its a weird little glitch in the game.

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
Usually called bomb sliding. It's pretty sweet in certain situations but basically you do a DAC while holding a bomb. :) Should be that simple.

Zane the pure

Smash Ace
It has some of its own quirks though, such as how long you hold the c-stick in a certain direction determining whether you throw that direction or just fake throw, or how far you slide.
Its a weird little glitch in the game.
Huh, Only works for me when I press direction + Z immedeatly after. Any less and It just goes forward with me having less traction than Luigi.
you all are probably gonna say thats normal as variation.
sorry.

PsychoNess

Smash Cadet
A friend told me that I could do it with rolling and C stick. I would really want to know how to do it that way._.

Top Bottom