• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D3's mindgames>?

sMexy-Blu

Smash Lord
more like
Dash Dance in Brawl = pure fail

=)
Nooouuuuuuuuuu! :)

I use Dash Dance sometimes and my opponent's always liek "WTF"?!?! XDDD
The bad thing is If I trip i'm screwed.... SAAKKURRAAAI!!
But its always fun to Dash Dance in Brawl. ;)

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Okay so not abusing moves is what i should do. And god, i'm addicted to roll dodge behind my opponent. I can't stop doing it and i get punished for it most of the time by a Dsmash X_X. Lol roll dodge are like sigarrets X_X. Ehm, lol i should use Ftilt and Dtilt moar aswell. And yeah i need alot more experience, but i am getting help with that.

Smudge

Smash Lord
Some things i like to do is catch my opponent off guard when using the Chain Grab across the stage.

Such as instead of just chain grabbing across the stage and doing a Forward throw, Try doing a Dash Attack around mid stage after the down throw, or a F Tilt.

On low % you could try a Up Throw to an Up Air. can rack up a nice bit of damage early on.

And always remember. Waddle Dee's are you best friends, they can act as a shield, help to put the opponent into a position he doesn't want to be in and even kill (Hello Mr. Gordo)

Hope this helped

Top Bottom