• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

D.Gray-Man Mafia-Town Wins!

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Okay, that's everyone. Time to ad-lib some flavor on the spot:

The night was absolutely still in the european division order building. Not a single sound was heard.

That is, until an ear-piercing scream rang out.

Suddenly, the whole building was buzzing with activity.

"Who? Where? When? Why?"

A scan was being performed, when it detected something.

"Komui!" Shouted the young scientist. "Take a look at this!"

Komui, while looking at the signals the the device had picked upped, suddenly realized something "Its readings... It's exactly the same as the ark we once had".

That had solved the issue.

It was most certainly the Noahs & co.

It was another question entirely, however, who had let out that scream.

At least, until another scientist discovered headphones.

Bloody headphones.

"THEY'VE KILLED JOHNNY!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Johnny Gil, Town NPC, Has been killed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day (Err...Night) 1 Begins!

With 12 People, it takes 7 to lynch

asianaussie (0)
smarboy69 (0)
ThePaprikaKiller (0)
Red Ryu (0)
July (0)
Bardull (0)
Asdioh (0)
soup (0)
laundry (0)
Gova (0)
Erupting Burning RYKERRR!!! (Ryker/Kuz) (0)
Inglorious ******* (JTB/Gheb)(0)

Deadline set to June 30th, 12 P.M midnight (EST)

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Vote: Washed Laundry

</3

why am i up so early in the first place.

Erupting Burning RYKERRR!!!

th3kuzinator|Ryker
Vote: Inglorious *******

One of the Hydras has to be scum. I know this because I'm secretly being fed info by Dark Horse by the way of smoke signals.

@Soup: Do you know D. Gray Man Flavor?

@aa: Are you town this game? If so, how do you plan on playing the game differently than you have the past two times where I've seen you as scum?

@Bardull: I've never seen you before. Are you new to dGames? If so, do you have any mafia experience?

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't know a **** about d.gray man, it looks somewhat interesting but otherwise, nah.

kuz, your opening post is so town.

#HBC | ѕoup

koozy, you haven't played me in awhile bby, step aside and watch how i work nowadays.

it was sarcasm.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Never played in Dgames, but I've played a few games in the BBR.

@JTB - Shut up >:p I should have called for a rematch when you hit me with that item capsule...oh well.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Wait... J isn't in this game, therefore I can't RVS him. :/

Vote: Soup for fakequoting J >_<

@smarboy69: the last time I saw you, you were town in Dissidia. You did fairly well there, until scumRyker convinced you that your good plan was actually bad. I hope you're town again this game..?

@AA, TPK, and to a lesser extent, Gova: are you guys gonna actually have some activity this game?

@Inglo: JTB/Gheb hydra? Why did I not expect this?

Gova

I'm goin' for it!
NNID
Takicodos
@Asdioh, yes for as long as this L.A. Noire high I have lasts, which will also be renewed tomorrow since some DLC is coming out.

:awesome:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
\(o_o)/

I've heard Nabe has done some great things with flavor, though I personally haven't seen it. It's not really that important, which is why I forgot to ask it in my other post.

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
@Bardull, can you give us a brief summary of your games in BBR?

@person who knows d gray flavor, don't say anything about knowing d gray flavor please.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
@EBR: I don't think the real question is can you trust me. I think the better question is if I can trust you. Don't make me have to dayvig you down the road just because you're being an unreadable ***** and I don't wanna deal with it.

@Inglorious *******s *******: Same question applies.

@Gova: You are a smart man, and you seem trustworthy. Don't stab me in the back later in the game.

@Soup: A visual reminder:

*Censor dodge*
Pic said I run this **** ~ Red Ryu

Erupting Burning RYKERRR!!!

th3kuzinator|Ryker
@EBR: I don't think the real question is can you trust me. I think the better question is if I can trust you. Don't make me have to dayvig you down the road just because you're being an unreadable ***** and I don't wanna deal with it.
Go to hell.

Talk to me about Soup.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Oh.

Soup's a bit contradictory when he asked if he knows the flavor and yet praises Gova for saying that people shouldn't rely on flavor, yes? Unless you were bull****ting about that "rambling about flavor=town tell" thing.

#HBC | ѕoup

I don't know the flavor, i don't care to know the flavor.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
You're getting at the fact that you think Soup is scum for similarities you see between his Marathon play (where he was scum damn near every game for the people who don't remember/didn't play) and this game? Or do you think he's town?

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
I think the better question is why you are setting myself and kuz/ryker up for blame for being unreadable and not your lack of hydra-reading skills <3
I just wanted to know if I could trust you. I trust my ability to read Broto better than anyone but that's come through time and experience and Kuz's presence is sullying the whole damn thing like a cheap wine wrought with vinegar.

#HBC | Laundry

Grand Sage of Swag
3DS FC
3926-6895-8719
Because it's pretty obvious what your read is. I just wanted to make sure.

To be fair, I don't have too great of a memory of those games. Two hour games don't stick too well and I wasn't around for his last couple of games, one of which I heard he was town. Hosting another didn't help my memory. I'm willing to vote him if you prove the similarities but I don't exactly remember them in the first place. Since when do you operate off meta?

Inglorious Retards

Gheb_01|JTB
I've got to work on my witty answers =\

Place your trust in me WL, I'm hoping that by hydraing with Gheb, I can become a better player and show it this game.

#HBC | ѕoup

Washed i am loving and hating your playstyle right now, you bring up points but then you kinda are the shy omnious girl in the corner of the room playing pokemon by herself and can't seem to mutter much out but tries to stick up for herself somewhat.

in other words, you're getting asked questions but then you just go "oh yeah, that's what i wanted, JUST CHECKIN."

#HBC | ѕoup

because that's like asking me why do some people like eating pizza with a fork and knife but some don't.

it's not my concern how he is comparing you, that's his deal.

cliches are my restriction, who knew.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Because it's pretty obvious what your read is. I just wanted to make sure.

To be fair, I don't have too great of a memory of those games. Two hour games don't stick too well and I wasn't around for his last couple of games, one of which I heard he was town. Hosting another didn't help my memory. I'm willing to vote him if you prove the similarities but I don't exactly remember them in the first place. Since when do you operate off meta?
Fair enough.

Ryker, let me get to know Bardull more broski
Where did this namedrop come from?

#HBC | ѕoup

WL, why are you so concerned yourself that i am not concentrating on EBR?

Top Bottom