• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cyrain, Nelo and Isra need a place to stay!!!

Cyrain

Smash Ace
So, Nelo, Isra and I want to take a few days and come stay in NoVa with our fellow smashers. If anyone who loves us happens to have some free days over spring break where they could let us come stay with them, it'd be awesome. This is mostly directed at you Korn, Fob, Boss, Aero and Redd, but we'll stay with anyone who will have us! <333

Aero

Smash Journeyman
here's what i'm thinking -- although i'm not sure if it's fine with my parents yet

you stop by on friday afternoon with a tv, a cube, and a bit of money to throw in for pizza -- aero/fob/tin/5% should all be at my house that day -- then you can spend the night at our place (with yours, we should have 3 setups total) and come up to umbc with us on saturday.

btw my fox matchup has gotten obscene. i'm not afraid of you anymore cyrain. :p ^^

Nelo

Smash Apprentice
Easter's this sunday, so we're aiming for a starting Monday or somewhere past this weekend =\

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Yea, with Nelo on that. Looking to stay up in Nova for a few days for constant smashing, but I gotta be here for Easter. So anytime AFTER that would be good haha. And btw Aero, my jiggs matchup hasnt gotten better at all lol, cause no one ever plays her against me. Luckily, I was never afraid to you to begin with. ^_~ <33

Israfel

Smash Journeyman
Suddenly, Raftbuilders...an army of them. Also, as I have few match-ups I'm confident in, any experience would be great. >_> I look forward to this coming to fruition.

Top Bottom