• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CYGNUS Ohio Results thread

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
no i mean in the PA/OH crews.
shoulda put the audio from the crowd over the video.
also, carroll, why did you edit the video so weird? it looks choppy and strange :S

/Jwnz\

Smash Cadet
Yes, I did record the crew battle "crowd hype."
But I really don't feel like uploading it because most of it is you guys randomly screaming at an up smash or something lol. Honestly the best parts are The Lakes random out bursts.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Yes, I did record the crew battle "crowd hype."
But I really don't feel like uploading it because most of it is you guys randomly screaming at an up smash or something lol. Honestly the best parts are The Lakes random out bursts.
Would you rather us just sit around and be quiet? PA had a team full of good players who have played for a lot longer than us. OH was almost all new guys, and we all have a lot of fun though we're not at the level of the PA d00dz.

Sorry 4 da hype

:phone:

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
what do you mean 'why did i edit it so weird?"

if the game play is choppy is because when i recorded it it dropped a couple frames here and there. nothing i can do. i cut out the inbetween time and put the teams and stock count. i thought my editing was pretty ****.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
ah ok, sorry for the misunderstanding carroll, it just looks like it got edited weird between some of the combos and stuff

Get Low

Smash Ace
I'm sorry to the people that want to see the bracket, because I'm pretty much ******** and I can't figure out how to post it.

Get Low

Smash Ace
Just sent them to you. Hopefully I did it right, considering I haven't sent an email since I was like, 10.

/Jwnz\

Smash Cadet
Would you rather us just sit around and be quiet? PA had a team full of good players who have played for a lot longer than us. OH was almost all new guys, and we all have a lot of fun though we're not at the level of the PA d00dz.

Sorry 4 da hype

:phone:
No, quite frankly, I enjoyed that everyone was having a good time. but honestly unless I cut out like half the video you won't see much, unless you planon watching all 40 minutes ( I don;t have that type of intention span )... a lot of it is us standing around deciding who's going to play next... etc.

and You guys are A LOT better than you think. PA is good, but they've been around for a while.

Top Bottom