• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

cutest smashers thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chenjesu

Smash Journeyman
I know the smashers with cute sisters thread got banned, but this is way less creepy imo

anyway i think the cutest smasher is kirbykaze

cannedbread

Smash Lord
hbox and mango are my otp

does westballz have a nice jawline because he looks like he does but i can't tell

RockinRudy

Smash Journeyman
I know the smashers with cute sisters thread got banned, but this is way less creepy imo

anyway i think the cutest smasher is kirbykaze

I remember cute smashers. I remembered how cute that fox was, with his little red outfit :3. I mean it was so cute I nearly died in adorableness. That up-throw to up-smash is the cutest thing I have ever seen. But then again seeing that Falco's shine makes it the cutest thing I have ever seen. Just sending that character up in the air... Then forcing them back to the ground is just... So. Damn. Cute. Then seeing that Falcon... SDFSDFSDF I can see it now... The Cuteness.. The Man of Men. It's too much. When ever I see a Falcon running at me I just stare at that knee. It's so damn cute... I embrace it. Taking it as I know it will make me a better man. Then seeing the true cuteness come to life is seeing that Peach... She tries so hard, but always in the end when she's down-smashing you, she always seems to stay cute. But in the end.... Those smashers and there cute abilities was passed down somewhere. I think the cutest thing about these smashers is their moms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom