• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Customize Melee!

Tails Doll X

Smash Rookie
There are many ways to play Customize Melee! Please feel free posting those custom matchs here. But there is no trolling, spaming or flame war(s). Thank you. The example is listed below. You can even post a Customized match with an Action Replay.

Example:
Super Giant Melee
1-4 Players
Choose the Giant Melee under the Special modes, then set the item switch so that only Super Mushrooms appear. Get ready for a true clash of the titans!

Submitted by Waynebruce
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9265723&postcount=7

Submitted by Tails Doll X
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=9265979&postcount=9 Super Tiny Melee

Siglemic

Smash Journeyman
I like to do rest-only (jiggs, you can ONLY press down b) matches on giant melee, with giant mushrooms turned on

They're so hilarious

BladeOfHavoc

Smash Apprentice
I like to do pokemon battles on the final destination stage in sudden death mode. It is all fun and games until someone gets a blastoise...

`DNS`

Smash Lord
LOL i just had the best time ever
99 stock YS
items on high only bobombs and motion sensor bombs
i was falcon he was fox

he kept rolling to the right side of the stage and i dropzoned him so many times that whenever i got a grab on him he would say "OH NO THE KNEE!!!"..
he ended up winning because i blew up for no reason and took 150% and died every 15 seconds

Waynebruce

Smash Cadet
I like to do pokemon battles on the final destination stage in sudden death mode. It is all fun and games until someone gets a blastoise...
pokebattles are fun.. too bad they cant be done in brawl...

For those who dont know how is it, i will describe:
-99 stocks with pokeballs on very high
-the battle goes on until someone (usually your opp) gets blastoise, starmie, chikorita, raikou and entei , that are the most ****ing things ever made. they trap you in the middle of the selvagery and allow your opp to take 45 pokeballs.
-You get ***** and lose 32 stocks.
-You opp have a bad luck wave and get 13 chanseys in a row.
-you finally get a PB
-you get a Wobb/Chansey/marill/cindaquil
-he gets unown and the **** starts over.
-somehow you get a scizor, and due to the slow time between dying team rocket style and going back to the arena, you get some pokes.
-you **** him, because you are dominating the stage (you have most useful pokes)

Tails Doll X

Smash Rookie

-the battle goes on until someone (usually your opp) gets blastoise, starmie, chikorita, raikou and entei , that are the most ****ing things ever made. they trap you in the middle of the selvagery and allow your opp to take 45 pokeballs.
-you finally get a PB
-somehow you get a scizor, and due to the slow time between dying team rocket style and going back to the arena, you get some pokes.
-you **** him, because you are dominating the stage (you have most useful pokes)
Whats the name of this battle?

Tails Doll X

Smash Rookie
Super Tiny Melee
1-4 Players
Choose the Tiny Melee under the Special modes, then set the item switch so that only Poison Mushrooms appear.

Ixninjax

Smash Journeyman
Learned this from LuninSpectra-

Go into sudden deathmode with 4 players on pokefloats (Falcon is a good character for this), and just do your best to avoid the bombs that spawn.

Also stamina mode fox only lasers only, amazing (No reflector!).

Inaphyt

Smash Apprentice

-you finally get a PB
Lol.. Your cool :lick:

Top Bottom