• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom stage wider FD

ssknight7

Smash Apprentice
Probably a weird question but is it possible to widen FD so the main platform spans across the entire stage? As in FD would just be the same as it is now except it would stretch all the way across to make for more room to practice juggling spacies etc

is there an existing super wide custom stage that doesn't eff up the camera when you are playing with the cpu? Is there an easy way to widen FD?

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Sent $25 bucks tyvm for the file. $25 more for you if there is a way to get rid of the huge animation underneath the stage while keeping the stage long :O
First off, thanks but that is way too much money.
Second, what exactly do you desire? There is top and bottom separate rotating sections that spin in opposite directions. I don't think I know how to "freeze" the animation, but I can certainly completely remove those elements, albeit it may look a little strange without them.

Third, you do not need to give me another $25. That donation would be better off going to DRGN, Zankyou, or Ampers. Thanks again.

Edit: and is 3x length sufficient? More? Less?

Last edited:

ssknight7

Smash Apprentice
3x is great, the size is perfect. if you can remove those rotating elements that would be even better. i just want the flat stage

Top Bottom