• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Competitive Stage Compilation

Gemkas

Smash Rookie
Hey, guys My name is Cosme and I also make competitive custom stages, I have been watching this thread but never posted anything because I didn't have an account I made one today and im excited to see what you guys think of my stages.

Nintendo ID: Linkdud
Stage Name: War Zone
Stage Designer: Gemkas (Me)
Stage Size: Medium
Stage Music: The Grand Finale
Stage Description: A flat stage with two medium sized platforms and a large Delfino Like platform on top of them, it also provides a small slope-ish curve at the bottom to help with Up-Specials.
Miiverse Link: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAB2V0fEUR8pXQ

Nintendo ID: Linkdud
Stage Name: Roman Cathedral
Stage Designer: Gemkas (Me)
Stage Size: Medium
Stage Music: Ballad of the Goddess / Ghirahim´s Theme (Remix)
Stage Description: This is a flat stage that has 4 platforms and one slightly larger platform on top of them, at first glance this map looks chaotic but it´s great for combos and follow ups.
Miiverse Link: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAB2V0fEwSfsAg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Gemkas Gemkas

When posting, please try to make use of the edit button instead of multi-posting (posting back-to-back). This helps threads appear less cluttered. I merged your three posts into one.

Thanks.

Gemkas

Smash Rookie
I'm really sad as to how this whole project is dead, I still make stages up to this day and all with competitive ideals in mind, but I really love them all and they're viability It'd be spectacular if the devs or Daddy Sakurai made a Stage Poll thing for players to enter in, But that'd probably be to much of a hastle, but it never hurts to dream. If anyone is still interested In the idea of competitive stages please let me know, I have not given up and never will. If anyone else is still loyal to this please let me know so we can form another (active and not dead) small community for our competitive stages. This project has really helped me in my thinking of competitive play and stages. I know I was late to this project and I am shameful about that. I have a nice wealthy collection of stages if you're interesting. And it all really sucks that Miiverse is down so r.i.p. Stage community I posted a lot on there. Unless if there already is a active community that I do not know of please inform me if there is.

Top Bottom