• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Custom Avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.

pockyD

Smash Legend
I really have no idea where to put this thread or who to PM about this, so it's going here until someone moves it to the proper place...

I signed up for a premium membership a little over a month ago with the understanding that I would be able to keep my custom Avatar/Title after it expired

So now it has expired, and while my title remains and the Avatar is visible at the top of my screen (next to "Welcome, pockyD."), it doesn't show up by my posts

The official pitch for the premium account (http://smashboards.com/premium.php) states as follows

When your membership expires, the custom avatar and title you have at that time will remain yours until you change to a forum default avatar via your usercp.
My Avatar is amazing and I demand that the world be able to bask in its glory

antimatter

Smash Lord
hmm...the pool room has been turned into a complaint board recently...
why don't you pm an admin instead of making a thread?

pockyD

Smash Legend
hmm...the pool room has been turned into a complaint board recently...
why don't you pm an admin instead of making a thread?
I really have no idea where to put this thread or who to PM about this, so it's going here until someone moves it to the proper place...
whoops reading fails again

and the way to reduce clutter is just to let this post fall, and i can only assume it will be closed or whatever after it's resolved anyway

if the admins want to reduce "clutter" like this, there should be a forum where issues like this can be raised

Exovel

Smash Ace
So, I 'm wondering, how can someone who has posted 3500+ times on this forum not know who to contact about avatar and UserCP related issues? There is no way a member of nearly 2 years doesn't know one mod that they could contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom