• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Current Standings! Drive ends END OF JANUARY! 1/31 at 11:59pm PST!

smopup

Smash Journeyman
If smash gets closer... I might put in 50-100

I wont do it now because well, im in australia and I wouldnt even be able to go. But I dont like the attitude of that tweet from skullgirls.
C'mon dude, donating just to get back at a pointless tweet? That's pretty wack.

For the record, we will definitely catch up with $2200 being matched this weekend (especially if the last donation matching was anything to go by).

smashmachine

Smash Lord

For the record, we will definitely catch up with $2200 being matched this weekend (especially if the last donation matching was anything to go by).
if that tweet proves to be skullgirls' undoing (not that it will be), then too bad for them

Browny

Smash Hater

Im not going back on my word...

bam. $100 done

-

haha that just pushed it into the lead :) I feel good.

DrinkingFood

Smash Hero
...somebody still needs to fix the thread title... The drive ends on the thirty first at 11;59 pm. In other words, one minute before January February.

Tesh

Smash Hero
pretty sure he meant "on minute before January ends"

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol street fighter 2 super turbo jumping to 10k. dat snipe.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Lol street fighter 2 super turbo jumping to 10k. dat snipe.
Who has thing kind of money.

"Oh lol I'll donate $10000 to Super Turbo even though it can't win"

I mean if they just wanted to donate more interestingly to Breast Cancer, but really. Who has that money?

Hokkaido

Smash Journeyman
Who has thing kind of money.

"Oh lol I'll donate $10000 to Super Turbo even though it can't win"

I mean if they just wanted to donate more interestingly to Breast Cancer, but really. Who has that money?
An old rich CEO who has nothing better to do with his time but browse the internet, slurping up all the salty tears he gets from trolling people with his money. He watches the smash-skullgirls race with glee, slipping in a few k's to another game every now and then to see the reactions on the boards.

The last hour of the last day, ST gets a 1 billion dollar donation and he makes a meal out of all the saltiness now permeating through the skullgirls and smash communities. :scared:

Atlus8

Smash Master
(Posting here because people might actually see!)

It was posted earlier today, but I only managed to find this posted by someone! Not sure if he was just kidding or being serious! I would bet money that it is the Japanese making the donations!

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/this-is-why-st-is-awesome.175044/#post-7955283

Also, my guess is that Japan is holding some kind of donation drive of their own since at the time of this posting it is Jan 31st 2:44PM their time!

Browny

Smash Hater
posting an update. ST has just passed melee in donations.

well played, japan. well played.
Don't know what you're on about.

I've been watching it for last 5 or so hours, and melee has been above it this whole time, by quite a bit as well.

DarkSouls

Smash Apprentice
damn, that was a good attempt by st. Makes me wonder who else is gonna last minute snipe donations.
DlVE KICK IS ONLINE!

ALL SYSTEMS NOMINAL.

BOTH BUTTONS: HOT.

MISSION: THE DESTRUCTION OF ANY AND ALL SMASH BROTHERS.

SIGNIFICANT OBSTRUCTION DETECTED. COMPOSITION: CHARGED KI ENERGY SUPPLEMENTED BY SMASH DONATION DRIVE. PROBABILITY OF MISSION HINDRANCE: ZERO PERCENT!

:reverse:

Top Bottom