• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cubed Concept: Initiate Brawl! May 25th Results First Page

Jumpman__

Smash Cadet
Looks like I have to fight my bro in the winner's finals, this should be interesting. This tournament has been really fun so far!

Jumpman__

Smash Cadet
I just beat my brother in the winners finals 3-2. Now I'm in the real finals! I should have known that my brother would be the only one to beat me in a single battle today. Great tournament so far, I wonder who I'll have to face in the finals!

Jumpman__

Smash Cadet
arrogant little mann
That was rude, I didn't even play you today and apparently you never earned the right to play me since I or my brother beat the dude that beat you. Now that I think of it, that does sound kind of arrogant but my brother was the only one who actually gave me a good challenge today.

Jumpman__

Smash Cadet
oh, thanks. That makes me feel just great! Don't talk about people being rude if you're gonna say something like that .... -_-
OMG, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to word it that way. I remember you, you were that really good Toon Link that was probably one of the best in this tourney. Sorry again for the comment. I guess I was just thinking about that dude who called me arrogant...

Jumpman__

Smash Cadet
The finals are over, I won 4-2 and our matches were great! The tournament did take longer than I thought but overall it was pretty fun! I'll be on early in the morning to claim the prize. :)

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
First page bombed on me earlier today, the whole roster was deleted during an edit and a browser fail. I don't know how, I don't know why a second accident had to happen... full of fail.

Results first page. Anyone who hassles me to speed things up is welcome to leave early next time, all you really did was make me nervous, jittery, irritable, and angry. Melee, you may have gotten second place, but way to go on pissing me off.

I'm willing to take ideas on anyone to come and actually play rather than just post and say they'll play. I heard a couple of good ones. People who were patient, I thank you. People pushing me to annoyance, good luck getting placed in the roster. I really didn't need so much **** from some of you.

Thanks for those who tried to calm other people down. Thank you for the Europeans, I'm sorry this ran so late in the afternoon. You were great sports about it and left it as is. Next time I'll make it earlier, I'd like you guys to play. Sorry if I snapped from time to time, but I was moments from taking my eyes and using them as cleaning utensils. Congrats Melee and Jumpman

DarkBlue

Smash Cadet
Congrats for the winners and thanks for the tournament.

I only got to play one round.. but it was fun =)

gocubs12345

Smash Apprentice
it seems like just about everyone forfeited.

www.onlinebrawlcommunity.com - There is a new system in place that completely eliminates no shows. People can feel free to register there or learn more about that new system. There is also a post here with tourney info.

Jumpman__

Smash Cadet
Dark Bulb could you please respond to my messages so I know what's going on with the prizes? I've waited all day to hear from you and I've already sent a message to you about the virtual console/wii ware games that I want along with my wii # but you haven't responded yet. I've already added you on my wii so you can go ahead and send them anytime you want :). I was looking forward to playing Lost Winds, Kirby 64 and Super Mario Bros 3 today though...Great tournament btw it was fun!

-sonny-

Smash Journeyman
Me and jumpman want our wii points please? Where are u bulb. AIM ME when u can.
Melee, be grateful that he's even giving you a prize for a FREE TOURNAMENT so please just SHUT UP ALREADY. He probably needs to get the money first and I'm sure he's very busy so just be patient.

Dark Bulb 4.1

Smash Journeyman
Melee, you've been an impatient ******* from the start of this thing. I'm waiting on some money to clear from Friday since it takes some business day. We're American, guess what day was Monday, a federal holiday! One more day, leave a PM telling me what games you want.

Jumpman, I tried to pm but your box is full to the brim. So I couldn't send you any messages. However, you told me the games you wanted, so I'll send them the moment I get a chance tomorrow. Melee, I didn't even bother to send you messages, I'm just taking my time to do this, leave a message telling me the games you want and then piss off.

Sonny has sent me his wii number, Bass, please PM me what game you'd like, or something equivalent to 500 points, Sonny has already.

****ing impatient ****, **** **** :(

Melee1

Smash Journeyman
Melee, you've been an impatient ******* from the start of this thing. I'm waiting on some money to clear from Friday since it takes some business day. We're American, guess what day was Monday, a federal holiday! One more day, leave a PM telling me what games you want.

Jumpman, I tried to pm but your box is full to the brim. So I couldn't send you any messages. However, you told me the games you wanted, so I'll send them the moment I get a chance tomorrow. Melee, I didn't even bother to send you messages, I'm just taking my time to do this, leave a message telling me the games you want and then piss off.

Sonny has sent me his wii number, Bass, please PM me what game you'd like, or something equivalent to 500 points, Sonny has already.

****ing impatient ****, **** **** :(
I really appreciate papermario on the n64 and sb3 on the ness. I really truly am sorry. I thank you and you did awesome hosting the tourney. I will be respectful next time you host an online tourney.

Top Bottom