• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSP's

~CPU~

Smash Apprentice
Would i be able to take a picture of a texture in game with my camera crop it and do all that other stuff then convert it to .tga and use it as a csp? Also is there a thread/txt document on what "Captain1_big/Captan2_big" would match up to what "FitcaptainXX.pcs". Also a detailed thread/txt on cupash.

Smash Apprentice
Yes. In fact, you can just take a brawl snapshot, convert it to .jpg and do the same thing.

As for the threads and texts. Here's the CUPASH thread: http://kittycorp.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=ontopicdiscussion&action=display&thread=309 (must register to view the topic)

hope that helps.

EDIT: Although there isn't a thread at the moment. There's a somewhat easier way to know which tga belongs to which pcs. Go to smashwiki and look up an SSBB character. Then look at their costume gallery. The tgas are set up in that order and if you know which texture belongs to what costume, then it gets easier.

So for Captain Falcon, it would be:
captainfalcon1 = fitCaptain00
captainfalcon2 = fitCaptain04
captainfalcon3 = fitCaptain01
captainfalcon4 = fitCaptain02
captainfalcon5 = fitCaptain03
captainfalcon6 = fitCaptain05

if i ever have any freetime, i could do this unless someone else does before me.

~CPU~

Smash Apprentice
Thanks for the converter but do you know where i can find out what csp matches up with what .pcs file? or do i just have to do a guess and check method...

Smash Apprentice
pretty much, the guess and check method :laugh:

~CPU~

Smash Apprentice
:( looks like i am having a long night. Anyway thanks for the help.

~CPU~

Smash Apprentice
Yes. In fact, you can just take a brawl snapshot, convert it to .jpg and do the same thing.

EDIT: Although there isn't a thread at the moment. There's a somewhat easier way to know which tga belongs to which pcs. Go to smashwiki and look up an SSBB character. Then look at their costume gallery. The tgas are set up in that order and if you know which texture belongs to what costume, then it gets easier.

So for Captain Falcon, it would be:
captainfalcon1 = fitCaptain00
captainfalcon2 = fitCaptain04
captainfalcon3 = fitCaptain01
captainfalcon4 = fitCaptain02
captainfalcon5 = fitCaptain03
captainfalcon6 = fitCaptain05

if i ever have any freetime, i could do this unless someone else does before me.
Thanks very much. This will make my night much shorter :)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
someone should make a program that can read a .pcs and make a .csp

idk how it would work

but someone should do it

Top Bottom