• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crucial Information on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSU | Hdog

Smash Rookie
Hello, Smashboards. Let me get straight to the point. I work for Nintendo as an animator and I have done work on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. While you might be scoffing and dismissing this as just another fake leak, we'll see who's laughing when the game comes out. Anyways, here are some bits of info. This will not be everything, as I don't want to spoil the entire game for you guys.

There are 7 more newcomers (3 of which are Echo Fighters) still to be announced before the game comes out.

-Incineroar
-Geno
-Isaac
-Shadow (Echo of Sonic)
-Dixie Kong (Echo of Diddy Kong)
-Isabelle (Echo of Villager)

Now obviously characters aren't everything, here is what else is in store.

Yes, the blurred out mode is indeed called "Spirits." This is not a story mode, this is more akin to Adventure Mode in Melee. Each character will journey through levels that are from their game and will have to face a final boss from their game that could be a playable character or not. For example, Mario does face Bowser, however Simon would face Dracula. Villains will face against their nemesis (So Mario would be a boss in Bowser's campaign) Any character who doesn't have a specific boss in their specific game such as R.O.B will be fighting a random playable villain. Beating the campaign will save a character from their series' "Spirit" and unlock the character. Any characters that are the only rep from their series (Bayonetta, R.O.B, Cloud, etc.) will unlock another character that is a solo rep. Beating the mode with every character will unlock a boss rush mode inside of Spirits.

Shutting down the Rathalos theory, that Monster Hunter stage isn't complete so they haven't showed it on the Ultimate website.

I will be back with more information, just be patient.

Pakky

Smash Hero
So I want to be in on this kind of post for historical purposes...

Last edited:

Kuon

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2294-4910-8117
Switch FC
SW-3044-7219-1427
Hello, Smashboards. Let me get straight to the point. I work for Nintendo as an animator and I have done work on Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. While you might be scoffing and dismissing this as just another fake leak, we'll see who's laughing when the game comes out. Anyways, here are some bits of info. This will not be everything, as I don't want to spoil the entire game for you guys.

There are 7 more newcomers (3 of which are Echo Fighters) still to be announced before the game comes out.

-Incineroar
-Geno
-Isaac
-Shadow (Echo of Sonic)

Now obviously characters aren't everything, here is what else is in store.

Yes, the blurred out mode is indeed called "Spirits." This is not a story mode, this is more akin to Adventure Mode in Melee. Each character will journey through levels that are from their game and will have to face a final boss from their game that could be a playable character or not. For example, Mario does face Bowser, however Simon would face Dracula. Villains will face against their nemesis (So Mario would be a boss in Bowser's campaign) Any character who doesn't have a specific boss in their specific game such as R.O.B will be fighting a random playable villain. Beating the campaign will save a character from their series' "Spirit" and unlock the character. Any characters that are the only rep from their series (Bayonetta, R.O.B, Cloud, etc.) will unlock another character that is a solo rep. Beating the mode with every character will unlock a boss rush mode inside of Spirits.

Shutting down the Rathalos theory, that Monster Hunter stage isn't complete so they haven't showed it on the Ultimate website.

I will be back with more information, just be patient.
The last time I saw someone post this kind of stuff here got banned, soooooo yeah... I wouldn't go around saying this stuff

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
"There are 7 more newcomers (3 of which are Echo Fighters) still to be announced before the game comes out.

1 Incineroar
2 Geno
3 Isaac
4 Shadow (Echo of Sonic)
5 Dixie Kong (Echo of Diddy Kong)
6 Isabelle (Echo of Villager)"

Your math is off.

Shroob

Sup?
>7 more characters
>Lists 6
>Vergeben picks
>No Ken

In Vergeben's own words:

"Trash it, it's missing Ken."

Untouch

Smash Master
These are such ****ing boring guesses, try to spice it up a bit please.
Also you're wrong about the monster hunter stage, they didn't set up a "series" for monster hunter on the blog when rathalos was announced which means they aren't going to have any more MH blogposts.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
You gonna get got aren’t ya

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
That's why you do your research.

Also Why no E-shop bag?
Excuse me, but Wiimote Safety Guy is far more deserving :troll:

I suggest we leave this thread. This stupid troll only wants attention and we’re giving it to him in droves.
Honestly this. He created his account in July too and has very few posts

Last edited:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
It's like the fake leakers don't realize what a nondisclosure agreement is and how clearly breaching it on your own public account could get you not only fired from your career but blacklisted from the major companies in the industry.

Put a little more effort into making it sound realistic, guys.

Pakky

Smash Hero
It's like the fake leakers don't realize what a nondisclosure agreement is and how clearly breaching it on your own public account could get you not only fired from your career but blacklisted from the major companies in the industry.

Put a little more effort into making it sound realistic, guys.

NAME YOUR LEAKS AFTER FOODS!

Inceniroar is Frosted Flakes with hot sauce :3

BWD is marshmallows and bluberries

Elma is Red Velvet cake

Skull Kid is Blackforest Ham

Crash is Vegemite

Sora is Lucky Charms

Rex and Pyra are a strawberry blueberry parfait

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero

-Incineroar
-Geno
-Isaac
-Shadow (Echo of Sonic)
What about Ken Masters?

Michele

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-4494-7438-0796
Keep posting until a mod locks the thread. Its psuedo bob-omb ****posting. :bobomb:
Geez, you always do this for every leak you see, eh...?

Fine, I will just leave that thread. But, don't come crying to me if that leak is in part true, especially if it's the part you hate the most.

josguil

Smash Rookie
You mention on a past post from last year you were 13, so that itself invalids your credentials. Nicely written fake leak though.

P.Kat

Smash Champion
Boring, predictable, list of safety, NEXT! But not really next cause you'll get banned for this.

Last edited:

Pakky

Smash Hero
I mean I was gonna trash this place with Eggman memes though...

If gets locked now I think that would be a great period on this 'discussion'...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom