• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CROSSFIRE II: 80+ People in Attendence!

rundas1234

Smash Cadet
salty at my placing, i 3 stocked 2 players who got 25th, and beat players that got 17th. yet im stuck here in 33 >> next time ill do better.

videos soon haha.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
He is planning to come with me to Impulse in 2 weeks. He enters more when not in school and feels like looking for a ride to an event. He will often be at Nationals though.

Mampam

Smash Ace
ah, good to hear lol, theres be a servere lack of gnes and adhd videos

and i dont feel like watching people play for the infinite :troll:

rundas1234

Smash Cadet
Due to technical issues, it is with much shame and regret that RundasEX Streams CANNOT bring you Melee singles, Project: M top 4, and Melee doubles videos that were live-streamed during Crossfire II.

We failed you once, but not again. We are now aware of this issue, and know how to prevent it from happening again. We assure you it will not happen again under ANY circumstances.

-RundasEX Streams

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
Due to technical issues, it is with much shame and regret that RundasEX Streams CANNOT bring you Melee singles, Project: M top 4, and Melee doubles videos that were live-streamed during Crossfire II.

We failed you once, but not again. We are now aware of this issue, and know how to prevent it from happening again. We assure you it will not happen again under ANY circumstances.

-RundasEX Streams
i was only able to download one video of it, but it is only my combo. It is okay though

Top Bottom