• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critque my bro's wolf (3 new diff vids)

Boon :o

Smash Journeyman

White_Lightning

Smash Journeyman
The quality of the video is really bad, but for the most part he didn't seem bad. It looks to me like he's over-reliant on the f-smash. He should also use back-aerials a lot more often. I'll watch the other two videos later, this is just my opinion based on the first match.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
A decent wolf for the most part. Might I suggest he use the reflector as a weapon ALOT more, less f-smash, more grabs and more combo smash links.

zzz99

Smash Apprentice
yea the quality on these videos is extremely bad
he plays a fairly good ground game, but i noticed in all three matches he didn't fight in the air much, which could definitely help him improve (i don't know if it's his style not to or not, just a suggestion)
other than that i thought he was pretty good

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, sorry guys that it's really dark, I'll get new ones that are more bright, since I was shooting the vids really low on the ground to reduce the green/black bar, but it turned out to be dark. Now I'll be shooting from high up to make it alot brighter, sorry, still working out kinks with the new camcorder

EDIT: oh, and he does do alot of b-airs usually, its just when it's kind of laggy, he prefers to do more basic stuff.

Smash Journeyman
Kk guys, I updated the thread with 3 new vids that aren't dark like last time and pretty good quality, and the matches are pretty good.

If you watched the vids in about less than an hour before they were uploaded, the quality would have still not kicked in yet.

Captain Sa10

Smash Journeyman
Um not bad, but not good either. But hey, he's getting along good it seems. I'll give him a bit of critiquing if you dont mind:

Alot of rolling-Man...I mean that was alot of rolling. A friend of mines does this alot, and I just sit their while he rolls until he's in my range and I punish the crap out him for it. Try and get him to calm down a bit with that.

Aerial Game-I think that is one of the main things he's going to have to work on if he wants to get better. If he has time, tell him to stop over here at smashboards and read the guide "Essence Of Wolf" by Koskinator, and read around the boards like the metagame discussion and stuff to see what and what not to do.

I hate to say, but Against Ike...Spam-Thats right, one of the most looked down upon tactics, but hey if it works, it works. In fact, their wasnt much laser spam at all, and I was kind of surprised at that since it's generally one of the first few things peopl like to do with wolf when they pick him up. In his case, spam it, but controllably. "A wolf player can spam his blaster. But a GOOD wolf can **** with it."

his grab game and ground game seems pretty solid, other then what I stated above, not bad, but still not good. He's got some work to do, but he's on the right track.

Top Bottom