• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique/Rate My Doc Please. :)

$ick

Smash Lord
Hi everyone. Well Doc is my secondary and I was hoping I could get some advice as to how to improve. Sorry the quality of the video isn't great, but IMO it isn't terrible :p Hopefully you guys watch it all the way through because my last stock was pretty cool, hehe. Thanks in advance. =D

Mecko [Peach] vs Sick [Doc] FD

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tVlnjzE5cUA

Roman.

Smash Champion
Your doc isn't that bad. Learn to shffl uairs against peach, she's pretty easy to combo that way with a fair to finish it off. When your at high percent try not to be so close to the edge so much. Grab more into combos and work on your approaches so your not as predictable. Learn to perfect more pill tricks and you should be set. Your doc is off to a good start but just need a tune up. Good luck.

$ick

Smash Lord
Cool thanks for the tips. I'll work mainly on changing up more approaches first. And I hope to see ya at Champ Combo Gea. :)

Gea

Smash Master
Cool thanks for the tips. I'll work mainly on changing up more approaches first. And I hope to see ya at Champ Combo Gea. :)
Hey, I'll be in Fullerton around the 15th of this month. We can always hang before then, yeah? I don't know how far away you are.

Edit: bout an hour? ****. Well... still :D

Top Bottom