• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

critique or just watch G&W ~New Vids~ August 09/09

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Nice G&W, brother. You should try u/ftilting those pills. Abuse those disjointed hitboxes to keep Doc at bay. Otherwise, nice matches.

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Thank you for reminding me of u-tilt , f-tilt to cancel pills(I never really thought of canceling pills with u-tilt before. It'll be fun trying to cancel them with u-tilt =) . This makes plenty of sense why I should use u-tilt since the pills bounce around.

Thanks! I thought I'd never get a reply back.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
...how do you L-cancel the first hitbox of something? You either can L-cancel a move or you can't...

HiIH

Smash Lord
!!!!!!

Testing time!

Also Elven, the two different puffs.... I'm assuming he claims that the first puff can be L-Cancelled.

Also Phenom, too many Sausages. <.<;

HiIH

Smash Lord
Yeah and all Aerials can be L-Cancelled too (oh wait)

I actually have no idea, and still haven't tested it. I wouldn't be surprised if some other weird **** like this was actually true with a character who can't L cancel three of his Aerials. I'd guess it wouldn't actually be that helpful, since the first hitbox only taps them unless you can do some stupid Uair>Regrab.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
come on you guys lol

uair can not be canceled no matter what. Perhaps someone is thinking of autocanceling which I still don't think applies to the first hitbox of uair.

DannyX

Smash Rookie
I'm glad i got the vid up and running. Sorry about the text going to fast I'm new to sony vegas 7 :p

The Phenom

Smash Lord
Thank You!!!

Hey...guess what else was EPIC!!! about this day besides the memory card issue and when you got 20 points on SNES Super Mario! and me predicting the 9! Remember when I said when I get home I were to have maccoroni? We'll my mom happened to have already prepared it and she said that she had had it done by 6:00pm while when I said this was 9:40pm(LOL)!!!!!

-It's not a coincedence, it's LOGIC...we are the logical reason for coincedences!!!
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
make a combo video with good musik and it could be called 20,000 leagues under the sea (with G&W's helmet) and yellow sub. and really if you are that good make a combo video we need more G&W vids

The Phenom

Smash Lord
@INSANE CARZY GUY

The titles name will be kept a secret for now just incase I get ROBBED...it's the most suited title a G&W player can call there combo video. There is a HUGE REASON as why I wan't to call it. It's a story that I think no one will believe but I'll go along with it since it will make it EPIC.

I am extremely happy to find out that I am not all alone. I just found another who plays G&W; Zack =) That seriously warmed my heart up and motivated me. Thank you!!!

For now let's appreciate what Zack152 has made. Thank you again for creating a combo video; I favorite all G&W combos and it's always good to have more to watch.
---------
CLASS OF 2009!!!

zack152

Smash Journeyman
I cant wait to see it Phenom!!! You definently gotta tell me when you put it up so I can get first comment :p

G&W 4ever!

EDIT: Hey Phenom, I messaged you on here and replied on youtube. You should get like msn or something =p

The Phenom

Smash Lord
I'll be sure to contact you first before my BFF hahaha; G&W mains first!!!
-AIM/MSN sure. I'm new to that but I can make one so no problem.

k; I'll see Youtube/PM and answer back =)

Top Bottom