• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my friends Shiek

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
Too much rolling. And that mario player wasnt good either. No ftilt. No back air. Too much nair. And no chain mindgames in norfair which is just bad.

demodemo

Smash Ace
too much nair, really weird playing from the sheik, i don't understand

tell your friend bair is as good as nair if not better, and is often a better followup since there is a long range.

too much rolling. really, if it were not on norfair, he probably would have rolled even more.

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
rhyme in topic title = win

anyway, pretty good sheik imo, although the mario player used alot of ph1re balls..alot XD (wich, I mean can be easily punished)

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
Bad.

Roll-a-Palooza.

He relies on his smash attacks way too often, especially the forward smash which is hardly reliable in the first place. He needs to learn to utilize his tilts especially is f-tilt much, much, much more. He should be using b-air more too.

Tell him to get an account and read up on some of the stuff on smashboards. It'll most likely help.

Top Bottom