• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Critique my Falcon

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
get faster? Wait for opportunities...try to mindgame into them, rather than blindly rushing in every time.
After shffl'd arials throw out some jabs, do the gentlemen, to break up shield grabs.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Seem to have the technical down, but against low tiers like Zelda I tend to use more of the B-air and play much safer and more patiently.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
I just started using bair about 2 weeks ago. Didn't really see the utility. So I'm trying to integrate it more.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Yea I noticed ALOT of places where I either messed up DD or could use DD. And why not
foward B I know it's punishable but I didn't use it that much that did I?

Kick

Smash Apprentice
great tech punishing at 0:50 and 2:08-2:15 of the falco v falcon one. yeah DD more. i know its hard against falco, but the other matches you couldve.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I think I've gotten in the habit of not DD due to playing pretty much only falco, but I'm gonna try to work on it more so now. Been watching the recent darkrain vs dashizwiz see if I can't pick up anything.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Wait for more oppertunitys to get in your moves. And captain Foward B is a great Way to set up combos against a falco but punishable if missed.

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Actually except for the last stock on the FD Zelda match I hated my falcon. Rushing right into punishment and lack of movement. I've gotten alot better I feel though I'll post new ones later. But as of now no need to comment the ones already up.

However, thanks to everyone who gave comments.

Top Bottom