• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crazy Peach vidz. Plz rate us

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I know I have no right to critique you since you 4-stocked me...but that first match as a bit sloppy. >_> I've seen both of your peaches in action and I must say it was kinda iffy...it almost looked like my Peach....no offense. That second match O_O wow....just wow. and VaNz....those combos are straight gorgeous. The third Match was also awesome. The fourth match, Tec showed some great edgeguarding, and a KO with the Dash attack, lol. Good DI from both of you. The fifth Match was awesome, but it seemed like Tec had it handed to him that match. That sixth Match....jeebus VaNz you had me worried at the start. An amazing turnaround. You really took control of that match. The same goes for the last one you put there. My personal favorite is the second match, but there's so much to learn from each. The way you keep getting Tec as he's coming back is great. Tec also has some amazing edgeguarding, and he's also pretty quick on the attack. Both of you have awesome edgeguarding. Tec didn't get to run too often with the heavy hitter combos like VaNz did. Tec really showes his stuff in the 4th Match (the one he won) and that'd probably my second favorite. Kudos to two awesome Peach players.

Cia

das kwl
thankz a lot on the feedback rain. I was beginning to think that no one would EVER watch our vidz. when we make more, we'll let u know. and we'll make them really good :D

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
lol, thanks, I'm glad I could help any. It's weird....I kinda know peach, but I don't have the experience to put everything into good practice. -_- I'm sure once the vids from COT are up, then you'll see what I mean. *sigh*

Cia

das kwl
yeah, teczero is an amazing player and an amazing partner. we went double peach, climbers, jigglypuff, and ness and we synchronized so quickly. ^_^

I also got a few good peach dittos with ryoko at CoT so when those are put up, I'll post them :D

darkatma

Smash Hero
Woah Ryoko actually went to a recent tourney?
coolsauce

Edit: these matches look really promising, I wanna watch them to learn peach dittos after I finish hwk lol

Do you have any vs spacies or other matchups other than peach dittos?

Cia

das kwl
darkatama - I actually have tons of vidz vs. marth , fox, falco, sheik, etc. you can find a majority of them at youtube.com/handofthephoenix

also, I have a few zelda vidz up. if you could critique my zelda, that'd be amazing :D

Top Bottom