• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Crazy Glitch!!!

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
Stealing Many Burritos and Miscellaneous Beverages
Today I was playing my friends Ice Climbers with my Fox on pokemon stadium. It was the fire part of the stage and i was baiting for my infinite. All of a sudden i fall straight through the stage to my death at 0%. STRAIGHT THROUGH. Is this something that is done with ice climbers intentionally? or is it a pokemon stadium glitch. has anyone ever heard of such a thing before?

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
That happens at a lot of places with fox, it is really annoying albiet rare, when I does happen you want to punch the next person you see...

Well, I don't think that the fox glitches were ever fixed, so the version doesn't really matter, I am not sure though, was it an important (money) match, because if it was that is a definate restarter...

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
That happens at a lot of places with fox, it is really annoying albiet rare, when I does happen you want to punch the next person you see...

Well, I don't think that the fox glitches were ever fixed, so the version doesn't really matter, I am not sure though, was it an important (money) match, because if it was that is a definate restarter...
it was a $100 money match and we both had 1 stock left i had 0% and he had 145% and it was the last round of the set. i was so mad.

St. Viers

Smash Champion
^^lol

I highly doubt that.

But its odd...how exactly does it happen, does anyone know? I've been playing since forever and never seen it happen to anyone...

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
A lot of accidental "fall through" glitches happen out of the blue. It's happened to me on numerous occasions where I can't recreate what happened.

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
^^lol

I highly doubt that.

But its odd...how exactly does it happen, does anyone know? I've been playing since forever and never seen it happen to anyone...
lol i know i was lien. ha. yea but it was the last match of the set. Thats so weird. So they just happen randomly and at anytime and theres no certain way to trigger it? odd.....

Banks

Smash Hero
I've seen it happen in a tournament match, pretty ********, but they didn't reset it. I guess they chalked it up to a natural cause.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
AH I remember making a thread like this before, it happened on the same stage, though only once. When it happens, it's just one of those days. Fox is certainly capable of a lot of insane situations...

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
I've seen it happen in a tournament match, pretty ********, but they didn't reset it. I guess they chalked it up to a natural cause.
I would be sooooooo mad. lol.

I've seen people fall through Corneria, PokeFloats, Venom, and Brinstar Depths.
crazy. and why was someone playing on brinstar depths? lol.

NJPlayerFinder

Smash Apprentice
ive seen it several times.

i know that it has to do where different parts of the ground meet, creating a crease in the stage. This glitch occurrs on corneria alot because there are many different places where the stage is at different angles, and these parts touch.

For some reason, when a character falls right between two different angled parts, or gets attacked between them, sometimes the game does not register him as landing on either of them, therefore falling through the stage as if it wasnt there at all.

EDIT-uhhh... this is cradmazy_SKAG, wrong account opps.

mog87

Smash Ace
happened to oro (Sheik?)in his match vs ek in ros2 i think it was and that was even pal version

x4FoSho4x

Smash Ace
ive seen it several times.

i know that it has to do where different parts of the ground meet, creating a crease in the stage. This glitch occurrs on corneria alot because there are many different places where the stage is at different angles, and these parts touch.

For some reason, when a character falls right between two different angled parts, or gets attacked between them, sometimes the game does not register him as landing on either of them, therefore falling through the stage as if it wasnt there at all.

EDIT-uhhh... this is cradmazy_SKAG, wrong account opps.
thats a good explanation....i find this so interesting. If it happens in a tourney is it a restart?

Banks

Smash Hero
it doesnt happen often enough for anyone to care, seeing as no one uses corneria anymore and on pokemon stadium its very situational

Top Bottom