• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

craiigg has left the building - FIXED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
<3

However:
4. Other types of Spamming

* Hi, I'm New Here! - You can make these threads in the Meet & Greet room after you join.
* I'm back! - 1 point, 2 weeks length
* I'm leaving! (some exceptions if you're a respected member) 2 points, 2 weeks length
* Topics entitled in All caps - 1 point, 1 week length
* Excessive characters in a topic title such as 10 exclamation points after a word (i.e. Guess what happened!!!!!!!!!!) - 1 point, 1 week length
I'll let it slide, as long as you're actually leaving for good. If not, then this gets closed D:<

NixxxoN

Smash Master
LOL! You were under the name of Valk right? I fought you yesterday, and you left because your controller broke up.
BTw why u leave? Use keyboard, its very good too =)

craiigg

Smash Lord
Kris, yeah im leaving for good and sorry dood couldnt think of another way :/

LOL nixxon, no im not valk. i only come on as craiigg ever

frost, just come to mine with jam & charles and we'll get the console goin fooo'

Surri, i havent got the money/time really. I prefer console so much over online anyway

craiigg

Smash Lord
i dont HAVE 20bux lol, unless i get given enough this week ive gotta pay for my car im getting

i was speaking to seretur and found a GC adapter for less than 10 bux though, so IF i can get money off my mum i can come back. otherwise it's very unlikely that i'll be back :/

we shall seee.

killa k

Smash Ace
i dont HAVE 20bux lol, unless i get given enough this week ive gotta pay for my car im getting

i was speaking to seretur and found a GC adapter for less than 10 bux though, so IF i can get money off my mum i can come back. otherwise it's very unlikely that i'll be back :/

we shall seee.
lol y a gc controller? (even tho the stick is waaaaay sturdier than n64)

Zantetsu

Smash Master
GC controller owns any other controller....
Not at all. The only good things the GCN controller is for is smash. Different controllers fit different games.

PS2 is amazing for 2D, street fighter type fighters, 360 is great for shooters, etc. etc.

Superstar

Smash Champion
I like the Gamecube controller for Guilty Gear, but maybe that's because that's all I know and I'm used to it. Almost everyone else demands it to be PS2.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Not at all. The only good things the GCN controller is for is smash. Different controllers fit different games.

PS2 is amazing for 2D, street fighter type fighters, 360 is great for shooters, etc. etc.
Probably so, i was talking about playing SSB. I think PS2 stick is too big and not so smooth. Shame in the PS3 they only improved smoothness

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Probably so, i was talking about playing SSB. I think PS2 stick is too big and not so smooth. Shame in the PS3 they only improved smoothness
one of the only things that is holding me back from playing smash with a ps2 controller, is the things blocking the joystick. In the nintendo controllers, they have sections where there not perfectly round which helps me a lot. It keeps the joystick going to the direct right, down, left, etc. etc. unlike the ps2 where you can go anywhere, easily.

**** yeah, 2,300 posts!... :(

AlexBarry

Smash Journeyman
craiigg, instead of beating around the bush why didnt you just make a thread titled "please send me 20$ via paypal"?

someone kill this ****ing thread already

p.s. gtfo already

NixxxoN

Smash Master
one of the only things that is holding me back from playing smash with a ps2 controller, is the things blocking the joystick. In the nintendo controllers, they have sections where there not perfectly round which helps me a lot. It keeps the joystick going to the direct right, down, left, etc. etc. unlike the ps2 where you can go anywhere, easily.

**** yeah, 2,300 posts!... :(
True, the PS2 stick is good for some stuff but in smash it helps you to be more innacurate

Zantetsu

Smash Master
craiigg, instead of beating around the bush why didnt you just make a thread titled "please send me 20$ via paypal"?

p.s. gtfo already
Wow, relax already. You flaming isn't helping the thread go anywhere >_>

craiigg

Smash Lord

p.s. gtfo already
how about instead of posting on my thread when i dont know who the **** you are. you shut up and go elsewhere. go touch your sister IDC.
made this thread to let a wide amount of people know i'd probably be quitting and i don't want money from anyone.

i only found out about cheap adapters because of this thread and the idea still stands because i might not be getting it.

so why dont YOU gtfo my thread already, surely that can't be too hard? or how about i get meow to just give you points for spamming it? your choice ******

Dave_Uk

Smash Apprentice
XD it's a shame dude, we had some fun games. Don't forget tho I live like 40/50 miles from you tops so if your ever hitting up a console session sometime let me know and i'll head down for one (although I havn't played with a controller properly in about 2 years). You got my facebook so you know how to catch me. Take care dude :)

Rupus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Craig, I can't give points to people just because you want me to. But I gave him some anyway, he's blatantly trolling >_>;

craiigg

Smash Lord
people that complain about getting bullied on 4chan, boast about weed, suck at 64 and in a **** metal band are lame but youre still here

ps. kris feel free to close this

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
people that complain about getting bullied on 4chan, boast about weed, suck at 64 and in a **** metal band are lame but youre still here

ps. kris feel free to close this
Why dont you cry yourself to the store for a new controller instead of telling me I suck at smash. Prove it, drama man.

You got a band? we just sold 80 demos and have some shows coming up. I must suck horribly.

edit:

You did your research didnt ya (talking about my band)? read up on me or some ****? You're creepy dude.

Oh and by the way : Goodbye, its the purpose of the thread is it not?

see ya.

craiigg

Smash Lord
it's not hard considering you explained everything about you in one thread that i passed by, don't up yourself
this thread was never aimed at you, so you didn't have to come here did you not?
lol.

on a good note, im actually a nice guy i just don't like people like dylan who have a high view of themselves in this community. they think people they havn't heard of are noones, trust me son i've been here longer than you, sit down and shut up

this thread has served its purpose of letting the people know that i couldn't get to, so kris close it plz <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom