• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

craiigg has left the building - FIXED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Meh im done arguing but im not anything like you think I am Craigg. I dont have a negative view of ppl who never heard of me, just about ignorant n00bs / scrubs *cough matts* who talk like they know everything.

2nd on the pass the weed around notion

sry for dissing you Craig, lets get past this.

Get a controller too so you can show me how much I ''suck'' ;)

craiigg

Smash Lord
Meh im done arguing but im not anything like you think I am Craigg. I dont have a negative view of ppl who never heard of me, just about ignorant n00bs / scrubs *cough matts* who talk like they know everything.

2nd on the pass the weed around notion

sry for dissing you Craig, lets get past this.

Get a controller too so you can show me how much I ''suck'' ;)
i spoke to boom and fire, and i dont actually have any problem with you at all lol but sorry for winding you up xD <3

3rd on the pass the J

on a sweeeeeeeeet note, i fixed my controller O_____O sorry kris LOL
had to bend my usb input back into shape and have to use different buttons now but im back bittchazzzzzzzz !
and yeah i dont think you sux dylan it was just to shut you up ^__^ add me on msn to get some p2p craiigg@hotmail.com

jaimemang - FIXED UR LAG?! O:

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Jaime is notorious for not having fixed his lag.

I on the other hand will p2p you sometime soon craig, glad to hear the controllers fixed. your match vs peek was cool fox ditto.

Seretur

Smash Journeyman
Why dont you cry yourself to the store for a new controller instead of telling me I suck at smash. Prove it, drama man.

You got a band? we just sold 80 demos and have some shows coming up. I must suck horribly.

edit:

You did your research didnt ya (talking about my band)? read up on me or some ****? You're creepy dude.

Oh and by the way : Goodbye, its the purpose of the thread is it not?

see ya.
i perfectly understand what sort of man you are.
then some suggestions

you like metal so go get your hair washed, find a girlfriend , listen to some good music, smoke a joint and go play smash cuz you surely aren't very good (on mindgames atleast, you could be good in ssb if you comboed well).

cya nerd

Zantetsu

Smash Master
then some suggestions

you like metal so go get your hair washed, find a girlfriend , listen to some good music, smoke a joint and go play smash cuz you surely aren't very good (on mindgames atleast, you could be good in ssb if you comboed well).

cya nerd
Wow... You're an idiot.

Daedatheus

Smash Lord
then some suggestions

cya nerd
Thanks for fueling the flaming
Get a life

killa k

Smash Ace
thats swf for ya. random flamers and arguements all over the place. all in all this thread doesnt really have a purpose anymore.

/close

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
then some suggestions

cya nerd
Where did all this come from O_o

Superstar

Smash Champion
Well, what I meant is that it's over the entire site, or at least a good portion of it. Of course people don't like people. They don't even like themselves.

There was a reason they created that "No more Melee vs Brawl threads" rule over there.

Hmm, Brawl boards were horrible in 07, apparently 64 got worse in 08. Hmm.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Well, what I meant is that it's over the entire site, or at least a good portion of it. Of course people don't like people. They don't even like themselves.

There was a reason they created that "No more Melee vs Brawl threads" rule over there.

yeah, when they got booted from the melee and Brawl boards they came here >_>

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
then some suggestions

cya nerd
1. I'll money match you on console any day and hopefully you'll bet your bank account and you're jewish, because I'll end up rich.

2. I'm engaged to be married to a beautiful woman who is about to give birth to my son. That's right, my first born is a boy. Which means I rule.

3. Metal rules, n00b.

Oh and say hi to your parents. Your immaturity implies you haven't moved out yet, or are probably still in highschool. Loser.

and I bid this thread adieu. ;)

Also, I'm the only reason the brawl boards were ever good. I was there from day one until people started realizing I was right and decided to make 30000000000 billion brawl sux threads.

I made my who is nervous brawl will potentially suck thread when the freakin trailer came out like 7 months before the game was released.

AvengerAngel

Smash Journeyman
Dylan, do you play p2p matches (with europeans)? :x
I'd really like to have some Falcon dittos with a good Falcon player :O

NixxxoN

Smash Master

is it America?

Because this never happens in the spanish smash forums for example.

Seretur

Smash Journeyman
1. I'll money match you on console any day and hopefully you'll bet your bank account and you're jewish, because I'll end up rich.

2. I'm engaged to be married to a beautiful woman who is about to give birth to my son. That's right, my first born is a boy. Which means I rule.

3. Metal rules, n00b.

Oh and say hi to your parents. Your immaturity implies you haven't moved out yet, or are probably still in highschool. Loser.

and I bid this thread adieu. ;)

Also, I'm the only reason the brawl boards were ever good. I was there from day one until people started realizing I was right and decided to make 30000000000 billion brawl sux threads.

I made my who is nervous brawl will potentially suck thread when the freakin trailer came out like 7 months before the game was released.
i don't want to flam anymore, mine was just a once and stop.. so i will only focus on your 3 points a second and then i will ask you sorry..

first point is meaningless... btw i wouldn't suggest you to moneymatch me..

second point ,beeing married doesn't mean anything, i mean , i'm happy someone like you found his happiness and cheers for your little brat coming out, but that just hasn't anything to do with beeing cool or not beeing cool..

De gustibus, i personally don't like it much but the fact you have an own way of wearing , of talking ,of not washing your own hair ... that's kinda stupid..

sorry for disturbing you , cya.

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
i don't want to flam anymore, mine was just a once and stop.. so i will only focus on your 3 points a second and then i will ask you sorry..

first point is meaningless... btw i wouldn't suggest you to moneymatch me..
Go on kaillera then or gtfo

second point ,beeing married doesn't mean anything, i mean , i'm happy someone like you found his happiness and cheers for your little brat coming out, but that just hasn't anything to do with beeing cool or not beeing cool..
Its amazing what people will say on the internet. If you revealed this part of yourself to someone in my situation you would probably get your *** kicked bigtime.

De gustibus, i personally don't like it much but the fact you have an own way of wearing , of talking ,of not washing your own hair ... that's kinda stupid..
You're an idiot. Why wouldn't I wash my hair? That would make keeping a job pretty hard. Like I said, I enjoy playing in my band and things are moving forward. That's a good place to be.

I suggest you stop being a rude person, or you're gonna regret it.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero

Go on kaillera then or gtfo

Its amazing what people will say on the internet. If you revealed this part of yourself to someone in my situation you would probably get your *** kicked bigtime.

You're an idiot. Why wouldn't I wash my hair? That would make keeping a job pretty hard. Like I said, I enjoy playing in my band and things are moving forward. That's a good place to be.

I suggest you stop being a rude person, or you're gonna regret it.
LOL Dylan the thing i like about you is, you know you have a great situation IRL yet your still arguing with no ones online xP...Classic! (btw when i say no ones i mean people who dont make top dollar at smash, which means all of us...or 99%)

Nixxxon, take a look at your fellow Euro friend before you start trying to pin this on america....

people hate people who are people...no joke

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Nixxxon, take a look at your fellow Euro friend before you start trying to pin this on america....

people hate people who are people...no joke
Of course there are all kinds of people everywhere.
But seriously, went on a lot of forums and this is the first I see with this amount of flaming and stuff.
I once got a ban in a sports forum only for insulting another forumer lol

Seretur

Smash Journeyman
dylan why can't you keep a normal conversation without insulting?

btw surri i've made some money on smash tourneys.. i'm not doing it as a job of course, and i'm happy of it..

and oh, what you said was meaningless once again lol.

then after insulting you say "I suggest you stop being a rude person, or you're gonna regret it."
lol you don't have a logic , the one beeing rude is you and even if i was ,why should i regret it , are you going to find me under my house with some metal friends? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom