• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cpu's Own

Bror

Smash Rookie
Some words: Don't let them take out your space. They're all hyperagressive at lvl 9, and have got auto-attack as only mode(oh, and item-collecting when certain items come). The way to defeat them are many. Landing consecutive solid hits. Charged smashes. Projectile spam (Fox Lazor works the best) And mine traps. Plus many other ways.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Some words: Don't let them take out your space. They're all hyperagressive at lvl 9, and have got auto-attack as only mode(oh, and item-collecting when certain items come). The way to defeat them are many. Landing consecutive solid hits. Charged smashes. Projectile spam (Fox Lazor works the best) And mine traps. Plus many other ways.
Ummmmmm.....this was a joke vid >.>

RAAR

Smash Apprentice
No but really why can't i beat classic on very hard w/o continuing? Iv had the game for 7 years almost! I mean i know its hadicapped but still thats bs.

higgins

Smash Apprentice
haha you are about as good as me mayba a little bit better but i use mario or ice climbers as a main

Top Bottom